- May 3, 2008
- Reaction score
This tutorial will work only for version up to 1.2 release.
- Download and install Visual Studio 2017 with Boost C++ libraries.
Guide how to install:
- Download and extract somewhere TFS SDK v3.2 libraries.
- Run the file register_tfssdk_env.bat to set the path to libraries for compiler.
You can run it through cmd to make sure that it was saved.
- Move the file register_boost_env.bat to the boost_1_62_0 (Boost C++ directory) and run the file.
- Download the files of The Forgotten Server.
Download: The Forgotten Server 1.2
- Find the folder vc17 in The Forgotten Server and run the file theforgottenserver.sln which should open Visual Studio app.
- Now configure your build in Configuration Manager (32/64 bit version, release/debug) and then you are ready to Build Solution.