What's new

AI tools in programming, cool addition even for Open Tibia?

Kuzyn

Dziad.
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, today friend showed me a cool tool, ChatGPT from OpenAI.
It helps to understand mathematics, coding etc., even scripting in Open Tibia as on an example below.
Do you think that this would be a helpful tool for OT community?

6N0cF3K.png

B3ScVUs.png

funfeeel

New User
Reaction score
By my thinking my friend that took is useless and can be infected by any spywares , scripts are very easy to do , you find one existing in quests folder at engine , there u copy him for example if that quest is needing talk to npc , then u just changing simple directions like action id of quest , position , reward id , and chit chat shiet to Npc , then aswell if u wanna do quest of kind like u want to have reward in chest u have to add if i good remember in actions folder copy random script change name for any u like then u put that kind of script
"
<!-- Yalahar Set Quest -->
<action uniqueid="1968" 💪<---- here is unique id of chest action , at map u have tu put on correct chest this id , in that situation 1968 <----💪script="yalahar_azerus_quest.lua"/> 💪<--- sl there is path to script in quest folder <----💪
<!-- End Yalahar Set Quest "-->

funfeeel

New User
Reaction score
And
By my thinking my friend that took is useless and can be infected by any spywares , scripts are very easy to do , you find one existing in quests folder at engine , there u copy him for example if that quest is needing talk to npc , then u just changing simple directions like action id of quest , position , reward id , and chit chat shiet to Npc , then aswell if u wanna do quest of kind like u want to have reward in chest u have to add if i good remember in actions folder copy random script change name for any u like then u put that kind of script
"
<!-- Yalahar Set Quest -->
<action uniqueid="1968" 💪<---- here is unique id of chest action , at map u have tu put on correct chest this id , in that situation 1968 <----💪script="yalahar_azerus_quest.lua"/> 💪<--- sl there is path to script in quest folder <----💪
<!-- End Yalahar Set Quest "-->
Quest script u have example posted by friend :) it's really not hard to script all that , u just have to learn English shortcuts , and open your mind 🙃