What's new

Happy 2022!

Hello guys!

We would like to wish you all the best for 2022! 🥳

And I would like to mention a few things about the forum. Firstly, we had to perform a Security Action with password reset for some users. If you have problems with loging back to your account, please use Contact us form. We will contact you back and we will see what we can do to help you.

Secondly, as you probably have seen, we've got an discord banner. Previously this place was aimed at mapping community but it has expanded a lot and right now everyone who is interested in mapping, spriting and coding can join and learn and download new things. Or just talk with other experienced users, I think that everyone will try to help you if you have some problems with anything related to OpenTibia.

Another thing is a board for Supported Projects. Right now there is only Ranger's Arcani server but if you would like to have your own board too for your server, just send me a message! We will accept servers that don't have their own forums and those which already launched. Waiting for your messages!

We've got also a section of Custom Servers - this aims at heavily modified projects that are far from classic Tibia gameplay. If you are an owner or team member of such project and you would like to be listed here - same as in previous point, just send me a message. This list can also include projects that are still in development.

Ah, and the last thing! Tibia turns 25 this year, just 5 days left. Let's hope that Cipsoft planned something good to celebrate this!
1641091339762.png

Greets!