What's new

Tibia.net.pl is going international!

Hello everyone!

Tibia.net.pl is a forum with a long history. It was always one of the biggest places to talk about Tibia and OTS for Polish players. In the past few years forum was in a huge decline, that's why we've decided to change something and start some kind of an experiment - we are going international! What does that mean? It means that from now on TNET will be available mainly in English and it will be open for everyone from around the world. You can easily spot new categories and boards for discussions, right now they're empty but we will work on fulfilling it with content and we ask you for your help with it! Forum is not a showoff project, it is a place for you to talk, share ideas, resources or just to find something new to play on and have fun.

Old forum written in Polish for the last 13 years will be still available here. For some time it will be still possible to post there, we will see in the future when we are ready to close posting in Archive.

There is also a shoutbox at the bottom of a page. Right now you're free to talk in any language you want to, maybe we will add some separate channels later.

TNET TEAM
-

Tibia.net.pl to forum z długą historią. Zawsze było jednym z największych miejsc do rozmów o Tibii i OTS dla polskich graczy. Przez kilka ostatnich lat coraz mocniej podupadało, dlatego zdecydowaliśmy się coś zmienić i rozpocząć eksperyment - utworzenie forum międzynarodowego! Co to oznacza? Oznacza to, że od teraz TNET będzie dostępny głównie w języku angielskim i będzie otwarty dla osób z każdego zakątka świata. Z łatwością możecie zaobserwować nowe kategorie i działy pod dyskusje, teraz są puste ale będziemy pracować nad ich wypełnieniem o co też Was prosimy! Forum to nie jest na pokaz, to miejsce dla Was do rozmów, wymiany pomysłów czy zasobów lub szukania miejsca do rozrywki na jakimś serwerze.

Stare forum tworzone przez ostatnie 13 lat wciąż będzie dostępne
tutaj. Przez jakiś czas będzie możliwe pisanie postów, zobaczymy w przyszłości kiedy będziemy gotowi na zamknięcie tej opcji w Archiwum.

Na dole strony jest też shoutbox. Możecie teraz rozmawiać na nim w dowolnym języku jakim chcecie, być może dodamy w nim jakieś osobne kanały.

TNET TEAM

Last edited: