What's new

Account Maker Gesior b??d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdoom

Banned
Reaction score
Cze??, poprawnie zainstalowa?em G?siora 2012-tfs1.0 , jednak po klikni?cia w Account Management pojawia si? b??d:
Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 189

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 189

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

Jak to naprawi??

DD Soba

Advanced User
Reaction score
Odp: Gesior b??d

W index.php dodaj to date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Paris'); na pocz?tku pod tym <?PHP i powinno hula?, je?li to nie czekaj na innego speca ;c

Last edited:

Verdoom

Banned
Reaction score

Teraz wgl. stronka nie dzia?a i jest error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in E:\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

HEEEELPP !!!!!

DD Soba

Advanced User
Reaction score

Zainstaluj UniServer, a nie tego Xamppa -.-

s4fun

Advanced User
Reaction score

Otworz plik php.ini (znajdziesz go w Xampp/PHP/php.ini) i znajdz date.timezone i tam wystarczy zmienic.

Status
Not open for further replies.