User
Reaction score
Siemka, robie quest jak w temacie
jestem w tej cz??ci
Misja 2

Idziemy pi?tro ni?ej i rozmawiamy z Alesarem:

Dialog

Gracz: DJANNI'HAH
Alesar: What do you want from me, Gracz?
Gracz: Mission.
Alesar: So Baa'leal thinks you are up to do a mission for us? ...
Alesar: I think he is getting old, entrusting human scum such as you are with an important mission like that. ...
Alesar: Personally, I don't understand why you haven't been slaughtered right at the gates. ...
Alesar: Anyway. Are you prepared to embark on a dangerous mission for us?
Gracz: Yes.
Alesar: All right then, human. Have you ever heard of the 'Tears of Daraman'? ...
Alesar: They are precious gemstones made of some unknown blue mineral and possess enormous magical power. ...
Alesar: If you want to learn more about these gemstones don't forget to visit our library. ...
Alesar: Anyway, one of them is enough to create thousands of our mighty djinn blades. ...
Alesar: Unfortunately my last gemstone broke and therefore I'm not able to create new blades anymore. ...
Alesar: To my knowledge there is only one place where you can find these gemstones - I know for a fact that the Marid have at least one of them. ...
Alesar: Well... to cut a long story short, your mission is to sneak into Ashta'daramai and to steal it. ...
Alesar: Needless to say, the Marid won't be too eager to part with it. Try not to get killed until you have delivered the stone to me.
Gracz: Bye.
Alesar: Finally.

M?wi? do niego mission, i nic si? nie dzieje.
Poza tym nie wiem o co chodzi z tym, ?e idziemy pi?tro ni?ej skoro on jest pi?tro wy?ej.

Co mam zrobi? ? Z g?ry dzi?ki

Dantez

Moim sekretem jest ciasto
Reaction score
Odp: Green Djinn Quest

Musisz mu przynie?? Tear of Daraman, kt?ry znajduje si? w Blue Djinn Tower.

Dexxxus

User
Reaction score

jak to zdoby? ? bo nie mog? si? po?apa? :D

Reaction score

Zacznij od wej?cia w Quest Log > The Djin War - Efreet Faction.
Je?li uko?czy?e? pierwsz? misj? b?dzie widnia? tam wpis
Efreet Mission 1 (Completed)
Je?li j? wykona?e?, a nie ma dopisku (Completed) to musisz napisa? do odpowiedniego Djina zanim b?dziesz m?g? wykona? kolejn? misj?.
Je?li pierwsza misja ma status Completed, i w Quest logu nie ma ?adnego wi?cej wpisu, to napisz do Djina wed?ug tego dialogu by zacz?? drug? misj? :
Gracz: DJANNI'HAH
Alesar: What do you want from me, Gracz?
Gracz: Mission.
Alesar: So Baa'leal thinks you are up to do a mission for us? ...
Alesar: I think he is getting old, entrusting human scum such as you are with an important mission like that. ...
Alesar: Personally, I don't understand why you haven't been slaughtered right at the gates. ...
Alesar: Anyway. Are you prepared to embark on a dangerous mission for us?
Gracz: Yes.
Alesar: All right then, human. Have you ever heard of the 'Tears of Daraman'? ...
Alesar: They are precious gemstones made of some unknown blue mineral and possess enormous magical power. ...
Alesar: If you want to learn more about these gemstones don't forget to visit our library. ...
Alesar: Anyway, one of them is enough to create thousands of our mighty djinn blades. ...
Alesar: Unfortunately my last gemstone broke and therefore I'm not able to create new blades anymore. ...
Alesar: To my knowledge there is only one place where you can find these gemstones - I know for a fact that the Marid have at least one of them. ...
Alesar: Well... to cut a long story short, your mission is to sneak into Ashta'daramai and to steal it. ...
Alesar: Needless to say, the Marid won't be too eager to part with it. Try not to get killed until you have delivered the stone to me.
Gracz: Bye.
Alesar: Finally.
Je?li natomiast, w Quest Logu widnieje zapis
Efreet Mission 2
Oznacza to, ?e ju? zacz??e? drug? misj? i musisz zdoby? (jak kolega wy?ej wspomnia?) Tear Of Daraman.
Znajduje si? ona na (o ile dobrze pami?tam 4 pi?trze) wie?y niebieskich djin?w.
Droga tam jest dosy? trudna, wi?c 40 lvl-em mo?e by? tam ci??ko doj??, aczkolwiek powiniene? da? rad?.
Po zdobyciu Tear of Daraman, zg?o? si? do Djina od kt?rego dosta?e? t? misj?.

Pozdrawiam

Status
Not open for further replies.