- <List>
- <ShowBot>
  <Script>showbot()</Script> 
  <MainKey>66</MainKey> 
  <ComboKey>Alt</ComboKey> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </ShowBot>
- <PauseBot>
  <Script>local cavebot = getsettings("Settings/CaveBot/Enabled") local targeting = getsettings("Settings/Targeting/Enabled") if cavebot == 'no' then setcavebot('on') setlooting('on') settargeting('off') else setcavebot('off') setlooting('off') settargeting('off') end wait(500)</Script> 
  <MainKey>19</MainKey> 
  <ComboKey>None</ComboKey> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </PauseBot>
- <ShowClient>
  <Script>focusclient()</Script> 
  <MainKey>84</MainKey> 
  <ComboKey>Alt</ComboKey> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </ShowClient>
- <ShowSettings>
  <Script>showsettings()</Script> 
  <MainKey>83</MainKey> 
  <ComboKey>Alt</ComboKey> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </ShowSettings>
  </List>
  <Condition>Client focus required</Condition> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </HotKeys>
- <Actions>
- <List>
- <healing>
  <Script>if maround(4, false, "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") <= 3 then if hppc < 60 and mp >= 160 then cast("exura vita") wait(80, 120) elseif hppc >= 60 and hppc < 78 and mp >= 70 then cast("exura gran") wait(80, 120) elseif hppc >= 78 and hppc < 89 and mp >= 20 then cast("exura") wait(80, 120) elseif hppc >= 90 and mp >= 20 and paralyzed then cast("exura") wait(80, 120) end else if HighHealing == true then if hppc < 70 and mp >= 160 then cast("exura vita") wait(80, 120) elseif hppc >= 70 and hppc < 85 and mp >= 70 then cast("exura gran") wait(80, 120) elseif hppc >= 88 and mp >= 70 and paralyzed then cast("exura gran") wait(80, 120) end else if hppc < 65 and mp >= 160 then cast("exura vita") wait(80, 120) elseif hppc >= 65 and hppc < 83 and mp >= 70 then cast("exura gran") wait(80, 120) elseif hppc >= 83 and mp >= 70 and paralyzed then cast("exura gran") wait(80, 120) end end end</Script> 
  <SpamRate>40 to 60</SpamRate> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </healing>
- <soft-boots>
  <Script>local softequip = 94 local softunequip = 99 local softid = 6529 local softuseid = 3549 local wornsoftid = 6530 local BootsId = itemid(BootsName) if mppc <= softequip and not pzone and boots ~= softuseid and itemcount(softid) > 0 then moveitems(softid, 'all', 'boots', 1) wait(500, 600) elseif ((mppc >= softunequip) or (mppc < softunequip and boots == wornsoftid and itemcount(softid) == 0) or pzone) and boots ~= BootsId then moveitems(BootsId, 'all', 'boots', 1) wait(500, 600) end</Script> 
  <SpamRate>800 to 1000</SpamRate> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </soft-boots>
- <drop-flasks>
  <Script>if maround(7) == 0 and (itemcount(285) + itemcount(284) + itemcount(283)) >= 1 and cap <= 220 and lootbodies ~= true then moveitems(285, 'all', "ground", 100) wait(700, 900) moveitems(284, 'all', "ground", 100) wait(700, 900) moveitems(283, 'all', "ground", 100) wait(700, 900) end</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </drop-flasks>
- <safe-bank>
  <Script>local msgs = getnewmessages("NPCs") local qtd = msgs.count-1 for i=0, qtd do if msgs[qtd-i].text:find('There is not enough gold on your account.') then setcavebot('off') wait(2000,6000) closetibia() end end</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </safe-bank>
- <keep-haste>
  <Script>if not hasted and not pzone and standtime < 2000 and cancast("utani gran hur") then cast("utani gran hur") end</Script> 
  <Enabled>no</Enabled> 
  </keep-haste>
- <wtp>
  <Script>if pzone or PvP == false then setsettings("Settings\\Cavebot\\Pathfinding\\WalkThroughPlayers", "yes") else setsettings("Settings\\Cavebot\\Pathfinding\\WalkThroughPlayers", "no") end</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </wtp>
- <area-spell>
  <Script>creature = getcreatures("ms") creature_count = creature.count - 1 local total_hp = 0 local total_monsters = 0 for i = 0, creature_count do if (creature[i].name == "Lizard High Guard") and tilereachable(creature[i].x, creature[i].y, creature[i].z) == true then total_monsters = total_monsters + 1 total_hp = total_hp + creature[i].hpperc end end local AverageHP = total_hp/total_monsters if UseAreaSpell == true and maround(5, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") >= MonsterCount and ((paround(8, true) == 0 and lasttimeplayeronscreen > 30000) or PvP == false) and cancast(SpellName) and AverageHP <= AverageHPtoUE then cast(SpellName) wait(200, 400) end</Script> 
  <SpamRate>10 to 40</SpamRate> 
  <Enabled>no</Enabled> 
  </area-spell>
- <life-rings>
  <Script>if mppc < 85 and itemcount("life ring") > 0 and ring ~= 3089 and not pzone then moveitems("life ring", "all", "ring", 1) elseif (mppc >= 98 or pzone) and ring == 3089 then moveitems(3089, "ring", "all", 1) end</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </life-rings>
- <updateworld>
  <Script>updateworld()</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </updateworld>
- <manawalk>
  <Script>if target.id ~= 0 then setsettings("Settings\\Healer\\Rules\\GMP\\ManaRange", "0 to 40 %") else setsettings("Settings\\Healer\\Rules\\GMP\\ManaRange", "0 to 88 %") end</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </manawalk>
- <gold-fixer>
  <Script>if LootGold == true and cap > 150 then setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\gp\\Id", 3031) else setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\List\\gp\\Id", 0) end</Script> 
  <SpamRate>2000 to 5000</SpamRate> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </gold-fixer>
- <gold-drop>
  <Script>if maround(4) == 0 and (itemcount('gold coin') > 0) and cap < 100 and posz == 7 then moveitems('gold coin', GoldBP, "ground", 100) end</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </gold-drop>
- <avalanche>
  <Script>creature = getcreatures("ms") creature_count = creature.count - 1 local ReachableMonsters = 0 for i = 0, creature_count do if (creature[i].name == "Lizard High Guard" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Zaogun" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Legionnaire" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Dragon Priest") and tilereachable(creature[i].x, creature[i].y, creature[i].z) == true then ReachableMonsters = ReachableMonsters + 1 end end if ((paround(8, true) == 0 and lasttimeplayeronscreen > 30000) or PvP == false) and targeting == true and itemcount("avalanche rune") > 0 and (ReachableMonsters >= 3 or (ReachableMonsters < 3 and maround(4, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") >= 3 and maround(1, "Dragon Hatchling") > 0) or (ReachableMonsters < 3 and maround(1, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") >= 3)) and standtime < 180000 and maround(1, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun") < MonstersToSD then shootarearune("avalanche rune", 1, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") elseif ((((target.name == "Lizard Zaogun" and target.hppc > 18) or (target.name == "Lizard Dragon Priest" and target.hppc > 25)) or (UseSDifPlayerAround == true and paround(8, true) > 0 and PvP == true) or maround(1, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun") >= MonstersToSD) or standtime >= 180000) and target.id ~= 0 and target.dist <= 6 and cancast("exori frigo") then useitemontarget("sudden death rune", target.id) elseif (target.name == "Lizard High Guard" and target.hppc > 0) or (target.name == "Lizard Legionnaire" and target.hppc > 0) or (target.name == "Lizard Zaogun" and target.hppc <= 18) or (target.name == "Lizard Dragon Priest" and target.hppc <= 25) then if target.id ~= 0 and target.dist <= 3 then if Druid == true then if cancast("exori max frigo") and UseMaxStrike == true and ((target.name == "Lizard Zaogun" and target.hppc < 18 and target.hppc > 10) or (target.name == "Lizard High Guard" and target.hppc < 36 and target.hppc > 16) or (target.name == "Lizard Legionnaire" and target.hppc < 45 and target.hppc > 24)) then cast("exori max frigo") wait(300, 500) elseif cancast("exori gran frigo") and ((target.hppc > 7 and target.name == "Lizard Zaogun") or (target.hppc > 16 and target.name ~= "Lizard Zaogun")) then cast("exori gran frigo") wait(300, 500) elseif cancast("exori frigo") then cast("exori frigo") wait(300, 500) end else if cancast("exori max vis") and UseMaxStrike == true and ((target.name == "Lizard Zaogun" and target.hppc < 18 and target.hppc > 10) or (target.name == "Lizard High Guard" and target.hppc < 36 and target.hppc > 16) or (target.name == "Lizard Legionnaire" and target.hppc < 45 and target.hppc > 24)) then cast("exori max vis") wait(300, 500) elseif cancast("exori gran vis") and ((target.hppc > 7 and target.name == "Lizard Zaogun") or (target.hppc > 16 and target.name ~= "Lizard Zaogun")) then cast("exori gran vis") wait(300, 500) elseif cancast("exori frigo") then cast("exori frigo") wait(300, 500) end end end elseif target.id ~= 0 and cancast("exori frigo") and target.name ~= "Lizard High Guard" and target.name ~= "Lizard Legionnaire" and target.name ~= "Lizard Zaogun" and target.name ~= "Lizard Dragon Priest" then cast("exori frigo") wait(300, 500) end</Script> 
  <SpamRate>100 to 200</SpamRate> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </avalanche>
- <stance-fixer>
  <Script>creature = getcreatures("ms") creature_count = creature.count - 1 local ReachableMonsters = 0 for i = 0, creature_count do if (creature[i].name == "Lizard High Guard" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Zaogun" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Legionnaire" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Dragon Priest") and tilereachable(creature[i].x, creature[i].y, creature[i].z) == true then ReachableMonsters = ReachableMonsters + 1 end end if ReachableMonsters >= 3 or (ReachableMonsters < 3 and maround(4, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") >= 3 and maround(1, "Dragon Hatchling") > 0) or (target.name == "Lizard Dragon Priest" and target.hppc <= 100 and target.hppc > 25) then setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "No movement") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "No movement") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "No movement") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "No movement") else setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach") end</Script> 
  <SpamRate>200 to 400</SpamRate> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </stance-fixer>
- <stop-targeting>
  <Script>creature = getcreatures("ms") creature_count = creature.count - 1 local ReachableMonsters = 0 for i = 0, creature_count do if (creature[i].name == "Lizard High Guard" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Zaogun" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Legionnaire" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Dragon Priest") and tilereachable(creature[i].x, creature[i].y, creature[i].z) == true then ReachableMonsters = ReachableMonsters + 1 end end local LowHPmonsters = 0 for i = 0, creature_count do if ((creature[i].name == "Lizard High Guard" and creature[i].hpperc <= 63) or (creature[i].name == "Lizard Zaogun" and creature[i].hpperc <= 48) or (creature[i].name == "Lizard Legionnaire" and creature[i].hpperc <= 56) or (creature[i].name == "Lizard Dragon Priest") and creature[i].hpperc <= 75) then LowHPmonsters = LowHPmonsters + 1 end end if (ReachableMonsters >= 3 or (ReachableMonsters < 3 and maround(4, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") >= 3 and maround(1, "Dragon Hatchling") > 0)) or standtime >= 180000 then setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %") else setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 63 %") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 48 %") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 75 %") setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 56 %") end if (ReachableMonsters < 3 and (maround(5, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") < 3 or maround(3, "Dragon Hatchling") == 0) and maround(2, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") < 3) and LowHPmonsters == 0 and standtime < 180000 then settargeting("no") end</Script> 
  <SpamRate>300 to 500</SpamRate> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </stop-targeting>
- <anti-hatchling>
  <Script>creature = getcreatures("ms") creature_count = creature.count - 1 for i = 0, creature_count do if creature[i].name == "Dragon Hatchling" and tilereachable(creature[i].x, creature[i].y, creature[i].z) == true and ((standtime > 60000 and targeting == false) or (standtime > 120000 and targeting == true)) and maround(3, "Dragon Hatchling") > 0 and target.id == 0 then attack(creature[i].id) end end</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </anti-hatchling>
- <anti-stuck>
  <Script>if targeting == false and not (target.name == "Dragon Hatchling" or ((target.name == "Lizard Legionnaire" and target.hppc < 15) or (target.name == "Lizard Dragon Priest" and target.hppc < 50)) and target.dist <= 3) and target.id ~= 0 then stopattack() end</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </anti-stuck>
- <life-ring-changer>
  <Script>if mppc < 96 and itemcount("life ring") > 0 and ring ~= 3089 and not pzone then moveitems("life ring", "all", "ring", 1) elseif (mppc >= 99 or pzone) and ring == 3089 then moveitems(3089, "ring", "all", 1) end</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </life-ring-changer>
- <castle-avalanche>
  <Script>creature = getcreatures("ms") creature_count = creature.count - 1 local ReachableMonsters = 0 for i = 0, creature_count do if (creature[i].name == "Lizard High Guard" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Zaogun" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Legionnaire" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Dragon Priest") and tilereachable(creature[i].x, creature[i].y, creature[i].z) == true then ReachableMonsters = ReachableMonsters + 1 end end if ((paround(8, true) == 0 and lasttimeplayeronscreen > 30000) or PvP == false) and target.id ~= 0 and itemcount("avalanche rune") > 0 and (ReachableMonsters >= 3 or (ReachableMonsters < 3 and maround(4, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") >= 3 and maround(1, "Dragon Hatchling") > 0) or (ReachableMonsters < 3 and maround(1, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") >= 3)) and standtime < 180000 and maround(1, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun") < MonstersToSD then shootarearune("avalanche rune", 1, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") elseif ((((target.name == "Lizard Zaogun" and target.hppc > 18) or (target.name == "Lizard Dragon Priest" and target.hppc > 25)) or (UseSDifPlayerAround == true and paround(8, true) > 0 and PvP == true) or maround(1, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun") >= MonstersToSD) or standtime >= 180000) and target.id ~= 0 and target.dist <= 6 and cancast("exori frigo") then useitemontarget("sudden death rune", target.id) elseif (target.name == "Lizard High Guard" and target.hppc > 0) or (target.name == "Lizard Legionnaire" and target.hppc > 0) or (target.name == "Lizard Zaogun" and target.hppc <= 18) or (target.name == "Lizard Dragon Priest" and target.hppc <= 25) then if target.id ~= 0 and target.dist <= 3 then if Druid == true then if cancast("exori max frigo") and UseMaxStrike == true and ((target.name == "Lizard Zaogun" and target.hppc < 18 and target.hppc > 10) or (target.name == "Lizard High Guard" and target.hppc < 36 and target.hppc > 16) or (target.name == "Lizard Legionnaire" and target.hppc < 45 and target.hppc > 24)) then cast("exori max frigo") wait(300, 500) elseif cancast("exori gran frigo") and ((target.hppc > 7 and target.name == "Lizard Zaogun") or (target.hppc > 16 and target.name ~= "Lizard Zaogun")) then cast("exori gran frigo") wait(300, 500) elseif cancast("exori frigo") then cast("exori frigo") wait(300, 500) end else if cancast("exori max vis") and UseMaxStrike == true and ((target.name == "Lizard Zaogun" and target.hppc < 18 and target.hppc > 10) or (target.name == "Lizard High Guard" and target.hppc < 36 and target.hppc > 16) or (target.name == "Lizard Legionnaire" and target.hppc < 45 and target.hppc > 24)) then cast("exori max vis") wait(300, 500) elseif cancast("exori gran vis") and ((target.hppc > 7 and target.name == "Lizard Zaogun") or (target.hppc > 16 and target.name ~= "Lizard Zaogun")) then cast("exori gran vis") wait(300, 500) elseif cancast("exori frigo") then cast("exori frigo") wait(300, 500) end end end elseif target.id ~= 0 and cancast("exori frigo") and target.name ~= "Lizard High Guard" and target.name ~= "Lizard Legionnaire" and target.name ~= "Lizard Zaogun" and target.name ~= "Lizard Dragon Priest" then cast("exori frigo") wait(300, 500) end</Script> 
  <Enabled>no</Enabled> 
  </castle-avalanche>
- <finish-legionnaires>
  <Script>creature = getcreatures("ms") creature_count = creature.count - 1 local sum = 0 if FinishLegionnaires == true then for i = 0, creature_count do if ((creature[i].name == "Lizard Legionnaire" and creature[i].hpperc < 15) or (creature[i].name == "Lizard Dragon Priest" and creature[i].hpperc < 50)) and targeting == false and maround(3, "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest") > 0 then attack(creature[i].id) end end end</Script> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </finish-legionnaires>
  </List>
  <Setup>-- Script by walukasz -- MS ED Lizard City 1.4.0 --------------Backpack Setup---------------- MainBP = "backpack of holding" AmmoBP = "Blue backpack" LootBP = "jewelled backpack" GoldBP = "Brocade backpack" --------------Depo Setup-------------------- MainDPBP = "backpack" AddonDPBP = "beach backpack" RandomDPBP = "purple backpack" --------------Mana Setup-------------------- ManaName = "great mana potion" ManaPrice = 120 BuyMana = 640 --------------Ava Setup--------------------- BuyAvalanche = 700 --------------SD Setup---------------------- BuySD = 100 --------------Area Spell Setup-------------- UseAreaSpell = true SpellName = "exevo gran mas frigo" MonsterCount = 10 AverageHPtoUE = 55 --average hp of high guards below which bot will shoot ue --------------Soft Boots Setup-------------- RefillSofts = false BootsName = "boots of haste" --------------Checker Setup----------------- ManaCheck = 150 AvalancheCheck = 110 SDCheck = 50 CapCheck = -1 StaminaCheck = 845 --------------Hunt Setup------------------- HasteOnPath = true LootGold = false Druid = true FinishLegionnaires = true --attacks black hp legionnaires while luring to finish them UseMaxStrike = true UseSDifPlayerAround = true MonstersToSD = 7 -- bot will sd instead of avalanche if you have this amount of monsters in range of 1 sqm --------------Refill Setup----------------- Shortcut = true Carpet = true --false if you need to travel through Cormaya HasteOnRefill = true --------------Others Setup---------------- PvP = true Boat = true SellFlags = true SellEquipment = true SellRice = true HighHealing = false --set to false if you are over level 310 for more profit</Setup> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </Actions>
- <CaveBot>
- <Waypoints>
  <finding_where_you_are>Action 33018 31458 10 if posz == 11 then; gotolabel('in_depot');elseif posz == 8 then; gotolabel('fixing_settings_before_hunt');else; gotolabel('open_bps');end;</finding_where_you_are> 
  <open_bps>Action 33018 31458 10 setsettings("Settings\\CaveBot\\Pathfinding\\WalkingMethod", 'Map Clicks');setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", 'no');setsettings("Settings\\Alerts\\Player\\OnScreen\\FlashClient", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Alerts\\Player\\OnScreen\\PlaySound", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\All\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 0 %");if stamina <= StaminaCheck then; closetibia();end;;-------opening backpacks-------;while windowcount(MainBP) ~= 1 or windowcount(AmmoBP) ~= 1 or windowcount() ~= 2 do;;closewindows();wait(400, 600);;openitem(MainBP, 'back');wait(400, 600);resizewindow(MainBP, 0);wait(400, 600);;openitem(AmmoBP, MainBP, true);wait(400, 600);resizewindow(AmmoBP, 0);wait(400, 600);;resizewindows();;end;;if HasteOnRefill == true then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", 'yes');end</open_bps> 
  <refill_check>Action 33018 31458 10 if (itemcount(ManaName) < BuyMana) or (itemcount("sudden death rune") < BuySD) or (itemcount("avalanche rune") < BuyAvalanche) or (RefillSofts == true and itemcount("worn soft boots") > 0) then; gotolabel('go_bank');else; gotolabel('go_lever');end</refill_check> 
  <go_bank>Stand 33012 31487 10</go_bank> 
  <open_door>Action 33012 31487 10 if toptileitem(33012, 31488, 10) == 6252 then; useitem(6252, 33012, 31488, 10);end</open_door> 
  <w005>Stand 33012 31492 10</w005> 
  <open_bps_to_withdraw>Action 33012 31492 10 -------opening backpacks-------;while windowcount(MainBP) ~= 1 or windowcount(AmmoBP) ~= 1 or windowcount() ~= 2 do;;closewindows();wait(400, 600);;openitem(MainBP, 'back');wait(400, 600);resizewindow(MainBP, 0);wait(400, 600);;openitem(AmmoBP, MainBP, true);wait(400, 600);resizewindow(AmmoBP, 0);wait(400, 600);;end</open_bps_to_withdraw> 
  <deposit_and_withdraw_gold>Action 33012 31492 10 if not islocation() then;gotolabel('go_bank');else;;local ManaCash = positive(BuyMana - itemcount(ManaName)) * ManaPrice;local SDCash = positive(BuySD - itemcount("sudden death rune")) * 108;local AvalancheCash = positive(BuyAvalanche - itemcount("avalanche rune")) * 45;local SoftCash = 0;;if RefillSofts then; SoftCash = itemcount("worn soft boots") * 10000;end;;local TotalCash = ManaCash + SDCash + AvalancheCash + SoftCash + 3000;;say('hi') ;wait(1400, 1800);;npcsay('deposit all');wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(100, 200);npcsay('withdraw '..TotalCash);wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(100, 200);npcsay('balance');wait(100, 200);;end;;if HasteOnRefill == true then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", "yes");end</deposit_and_withdraw_gold> 
  <withdraw_check>Action 33012 31492 10 local ManaCash = positive(BuyMana - itemcount(ManaName)) * ManaPrice;local SDCash = positive(BuySD - itemcount("sudden death rune")) * 108;local AvalancheCash = positive(BuyAvalanche - itemcount("avalanche rune")) * 45;local SoftCash = 0;;if RefillSofts then; SoftCash = itemcount("worn soft boots") * 10000;end;;local TotalCash = ManaCash + SDCash + AvalancheCash + SoftCash + 3000;;if gold() < TotalCash then;gotolabel('go_bank');end</withdraw_check> 
  <leaving_bank>Stand 33009 31492 10</leaving_bank> 
  <open_door>Action 33009 31492 10 if toptileitem(33008, 31492, 10) == 6249 then; useitem(6249, 33008, 31492, 10);end</open_door> 
  <w011>Node 33018 31533 10</w011> 
  <mana_shop_check>Action 33018 31533 10 if not islocation(5) then;gotolabel('leaving_bank');elseif (itemcount(ManaName) >= BuyMana) and (itemcount("sudden death rune") >= BuySD) and (itemcount("avalanche rune") >= BuyAvalanche) then;gotolabel('go_lever');end</mana_shop_check> 
  <entering_mana_shop>Stand 33010 31538 10</entering_mana_shop> 
  <open_door>Action 33010 31538 10 if toptileitem(33010, 31537, 10) == 7715 then; useitem(7715, 33010, 31537, 10);end</open_door> 
  <w015>Stand 33010 31534 10</w015> 
  <open_bps_to_buy_potions>Action 33010 31534 10 -------opening backpacks-------;while windowcount(MainBP) ~= 1 or windowcount(AmmoBP) ~= 1 or windowcount() ~= 2 do;;closewindows();wait(400, 600);;openitem(MainBP, 'back');wait(400, 600);resizewindow(MainBP, 0);wait(400, 600);;openitem(AmmoBP, MainBP, true);wait(400, 600);resizewindow(AmmoBP, 0);wait(400, 600);;end</open_bps_to_buy_potions> 
  <buying_potions>Action 33010 31534 10 if not islocation() then;gotolabel('entering_mana_shop');end;;say('hi') ;wait(1600, 1800) ;;local flaskcount = (itemcount(285)+itemcount(284)+itemcount(283));;if flaskcount > 0 then; npcsay('vial'); wait(100, 200);; for i=1, math.ceil(flaskcount/200)+1 do; npcsay('yes'); wait(100, 200); end;end;;npcsay('trade');wait(600, 800);;;local Avalanche_stacks = (BuyAvalanche - itemcount("avalanche rune"))/100;for i=1, Avalanche_stacks do; buyitems("avalanche rune", 100); wait(200, 400); moveitems("avalanche rune", MainBP, AmmoBP, 100); wait(200, 400); Avalanche_stacks = Avalanche_stacks - 100;end;;buyitemsupto("avalanche rune", BuyAvalanche);wait(200, 400);moveitems("avalanche rune", MainBP, AmmoBP, 100);wait(100, 200);;while itemcount("avalanche rune", MainBP) > 0 and ((getcontainer(AmmoBP).maxslots - getcontainer(AmmoBP).usedslots) > 0) do;moveitems("avalanche rune", MainBP, AmmoBP, 100);wait(200, 400);end;;;local mana_stacks = (BuyMana - itemcount(ManaName))/100;for i=1, mana_stacks do; buyitems(ManaName, 100); wait(200, 400); moveitems(ManaName, MainBP, AmmoBP, 100); wait(200, 400); mana_stacks = mana_stacks - 100;end;;buyitemsupto(ManaName, BuyMana);wait(200, 400);moveitems(ManaName, MainBP, AmmoBP, 100);wait(100, 200);;while itemcount(ManaName, MainBP) > 0 and ((getcontainer(AmmoBP).maxslots - getcontainer(AmmoBP).usedslots) > 0) do;moveitems(ManaName, MainBP, AmmoBP, 100);wait(200, 400);end;;local SD_stacks = (BuySD - itemcount("sudden death rune"))/100;for i=1, SD_stacks do; buyitems("sudden death rune", 100); wait(200, 400); moveitems("sudden death rune", MainBP, AmmoBP, 100); wait(200, 400); SD_stacks = SD_stacks - 100;end;;buyitemsupto("sudden death rune", BuySD);wait(200, 400);moveitems("sudden death rune", MainBP, AmmoBP, 100);wait(100, 200);;while itemcount("sudden death rune", MainBP) > 0 and ((getcontainer(AmmoBP).maxslots - getcontainer(AmmoBP).usedslots) > 0) do;moveitems("sudden death rune", MainBP, AmmoBP, 100);wait(200, 400);end</buying_potions> 
  <w018>Stand 33010 31536 10</w018> 
  <open_door>Action 33010 31536 10 if toptileitem(33010, 31537, 10) == 7715 then; useitem(7715, 33010, 31537, 10);end</open_door> 
  <w020>Node 33018 31534 10</w020> 
  <refill_check_2>Action 33018 31534 10 if (itemcount(ManaName)+5 < BuyMana) or (itemcount("sudden death rune") < BuySD) or (itemcount("avalanche rune") < BuyAvalanche) then;gotolabel('go_bank');elseif RefillSofts == true and itemcount(6530) > 0 and Carpet == false then ;gotolabel('go_cormaya');else;gotolabel('go_lever');end</refill_check_2> 
  <go_cormaya>Stand 33024 31543 10</go_cormaya> 
  <w023>Stand 33025 31553 10</w023> 
  <travel_cormaya>Action 33025 31553 10 if not islocation(3) then;gotolabel('go_cormaya');else;reachcreature("Thorgrin");wait(500, 800);;say('hi') ;wait(1000, 1200) ;npcsay("cormaya");wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(800, 1000);end</travel_cormaya> 
  <check_if_traveled>Action 33309 31989 15 if not islocation(10) then;gotolabel('go_cormaya');end</check_if_traveled> 
  <to_cormaya_boat>Stand 33311 31997 15</to_cormaya_boat> 
  <w027>Stand 33309 31996 14</w027> 
  <w028>Stand 33311 31997 13</w028> 
  <w029>Stand 33309 31996 12</w029> 
  <w030>Stand 33311 31997 11</w030> 
  <w031>Stand 33309 31996 10</w031> 
  <w032>Stand 33311 31997 9</w032> 
  <w033>Stand 33309 31996 8</w033> 
  <w034>Stand 33310 32003 7</w034> 
  <w035>Stand 33288 31989 7</w035> 
  <w036>Stand 33299 31967 7</w036> 
  <w037>Stand 33295 31962 7</w037> 
  <w038>Ladder 33293 31960 7</w038> 
  <w039>Stand 33288 31956 6</w039> 
  <go_edron>Action 33288 31956 6 if not islocation(4) then;gotolabel("to_cormaya_boat");else;reachcreature("Pemaret");wait(500, 800);;say('hi') ;wait(1000, 1200) ;npcsay("edron");wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(800, 1000);end</go_edron> 
  <travel_to_venore1>Action 33175 31764 6 if not islocation(10) then;gotolabel('go_edron');else;reachcreature("Captain Seahorse");wait(500, 800);;say('hi') ;wait(1000, 1200) ;npcsay("venore");wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(800, 1000);end</travel_to_venore1> 
  <check_if_at_venore>Action 32954 32023 6 if not islocation(10) then;gotolabel('travel_to_venore1');end</check_if_at_venore> 
  <at_aldo>Stand 32953 32108 6</at_aldo> 
  <repair_sb>Action 32953 32108 6 if not islocation() then;gotolabel("at_aldo");end;;if itemcount(6530) > 0 and islocation() and gold() > 10500 then; say("hi"); wait(1500,1900);; while itemcount(6530) > 0 and islocation() and gold() > 10500 do; npcsay("repair"); wait(200,400); npcsay("yes"); wait(200, 400); end;end</repair_sb> 
  <soft_repair_check>Action 32953 32108 6 if itemcount(6530) > 0 and gold() > 10500 then;gotolabel('at_aldo');end</soft_repair_check> 
  <venoboat>Stand 32954 32022 6</venoboat> 
  <back_to_edron>Action 32954 32022 6 if not islocation(5) then;gotolabel('venoboat');else;;reachcreature('Captain Fearless');wait(500, 600);;say('hi') ;wait(1000, 1200) ;npcsay('edron');wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(800, 1000);end</back_to_edron> 
  <back_to_cormaya>Action 33175 31764 6 if not islocation(5) then;gotolabel("back_to_edron");else;;reachcreature('Captain Seahorse');wait(500, 600);;say('hi') ;wait(1000, 1200) ;npcsay("cormaya");wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(800, 1000);end</back_to_cormaya> 
  <check_if_on_cormaya>Action 33288 31956 6 if not islocation(5) then;gotolabel("back_to_cormaya");end</check_if_on_cormaya> 
  <to_steam_boat>Stand 33293 31960 6</to_steam_boat> 
  <w051>Stand 33300 31983 7</w051> 
  <w052>Stand 33291 32003 7</w052> 
  <w053>Stand 33310 32002 7</w053> 
  <w054>Stand 33309 31996 7</w054> 
  <w055>Stand 33311 31997 8</w055> 
  <w056>Stand 33309 31996 9</w056> 
  <w057>Stand 33311 31997 10</w057> 
  <w058>Stand 33309 31996 11</w058> 
  <w059>Stand 33311 31997 12</w059> 
  <w060>Stand 33309 31996 13</w060> 
  <w061>Stand 33311 31997 14</w061> 
  <w062>Stand 33310 31988 15</w062> 
  <w063>Stand 33025 31539 10</w063> 
  <repair_done>Action 33025 31539 10 if not islocation(10) then;gotolabel("to_farmine");end</repair_done> 
  <w065>Stand 33059 31530 10</w065> 
  <go_lever>Stand 33059 31530 10</go_lever> 
  <using_door>Use 33060 31529 10</using_door> 
  <lever>Stand 33061 31527 10</lever> 
  <using_lever>Action 33061 31527 10 if posx == 33061 and posy == 31527 and posz == 10 then; useitem(2773, ground(33062, 31527, 10)); wait(400, 600); useitem(2772, ground(33062, 31527, 10)); wait(400, 600);end</using_lever> 
  <lever_check>Action 32993 31547 4 if not islocation() then;gotolabel("using_door");end</lever_check> 
  <w071>Node 32993 31550 4</w071> 
  <shortcut_or_repair_or_long_way>Action 32993 31550 4 if Shortcut == true or (RefillSofts == true and itemcount(6530) > 0 and Carpet == true) then; gotolabel('go_to_carpet');else; gotolabel('no_shortcut');end</shortcut_or_repair_or_long_way> 
  <go_to_carpet>Stand 32990 31548 4</go_to_carpet> 
  <using_door_2>Use 32990 31547 4</using_door_2> 
  <lever2>Stand 32991 31539 4</lever2> 
  <using_lever_2>Action 32991 31539 4 if posx == 32991 and posy == 31539 and posz == 4 then; useitem(2773, ground(32992, 31539, 4)); wait(400, 600); useitem(2772, ground(32992, 31539, 4)); wait(400, 600);end</using_lever_2> 
  <lever_check>Action 32991 31539 1 if not islocation() then;gotolabel("using_door_2");end</lever_check> 
  <shortcut_or_softs_or_go_down>Action 32991 31539 1 if RefillSofts == true and itemcount(6530) > 0 and Carpet == true then; gotolabel('go_to_darashia');elseif Shortcut == true then; gotolabel('use_shortcut');else; gotolabel('go_down');end</shortcut_or_softs_or_go_down> 
  <go_to_darashia>Stand 32984 31539 1</go_to_darashia> 
  <travel_to_darashia>Action 32984 31539 1 if not islocation(3) then;gotolabel('go_to_darashia');else;reachcreature('Melian');wait(500, 800);;say('hi') ;wait(1000, 1200) ;npcsay('darashia');wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(800, 1000);end</travel_to_darashia> 
  <at_darashia_carpet>Stand 33265 32441 6</at_darashia_carpet> 
  <w082>Use 33293 32473 7</w082> 
  <w083>Node 33290 32481 6</w083> 
  <travel_to_venore>Action 33290 32481 6 if not islocation(3) then;gotolabel('at_darashia_carpet');else;;reachcreature('Petros');;say('hi') ;wait(1000, 1200) ;npcsay('venore');wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(800, 1000);end</travel_to_venore> 
  <w085>Stand 32953 32108 6</w085> 
  <repairing_softs>Action 32953 32108 6 if not islocation() then; gotolabel(wpt.id-1);else; if itemcount("worn soft boots") > 0 then; say('hi') ; wait(1000, 1200);; while itemcount("worn soft boots") > 0 and gold() > 10500 and islocation() do; npcsay('repair'); wait(100, 200); npcsay('yes'); wait(500, 900); end; end;end</repairing_softs> 
  <repair_check>Action 32953 32108 6 if itemcount("worn soft boots") > 0 and gold() > 10500 then;gotolabel(wpt.id-2);end</repair_check> 
  <w088>Node 32954 32078 6</w088> 
  <at_venore_boat>Stand 32955 32023 6</at_venore_boat> 
  <to_port_hope>Action 32955 32023 6 if not islocation(3) then;gotolabel('at_venore_boat');end;;reachcreature('Captain Fearless');wait(500, 600);;say('hi') ;wait(1000, 1200) ;npcsay('port hope');wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(800, 1000)</to_port_hope> 
  <back_to_darashia>Action 32530 32784 6 if not islocation(3) then ;gotolabel('at_venore_boat');end;;reachcreature('Charles');wait(500, 600);;say('hi') ;wait(1000, 1200) ;npcsay('darashia');wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(800, 1000)</back_to_darashia> 
  <w092>Stand 33293 32473 6</w092> 
  <to_the_carpet>Stand 33293 32473 6</to_the_carpet> 
  <w094>Stand 33265 32441 7</w094> 
  <w095>Stand 33269 32440 6</w095> 
  <back_to_zao>Action 33269 32440 6 if not islocation(3) then ;gotolabel('to_the_carpet');else;;reachcreature('Chemar');wait(500, 600);;say('hi') ;wait(1000, 1200) ;npcsay('zao');wait(100, 200);npcsay('yes');wait(800, 1000);end</back_to_zao> 
  <shortcut_or_go_down>Action 33007 31521 10 if Shortcut == true then; gotolabel('use_shortcut');else; gotolabel('go_down');end</shortcut_or_go_down> 
  <go_down>Stand 32991 31539 1</go_down> 
  <using_lever_to_go_back>Action 32991 31539 1 if posx == 32991 and posy == 31539 and posz == 1 then; useitem(2773, ground(32992, 31539, 1)); wait(400, 600); useitem(2772, ground(32992, 31539, 1)); wait(400, 600);end</using_lever_to_go_back> 
  <lever_check>Action 32991 31539 4 if not islocation() then;gotolabel("go_down");end</lever_check> 
  <leave_lever>Stand 32990 31546 4</leave_lever> 
  <w102>Use 32990 31547 4</w102> 
  <w103>Stand 32990 31550 4</w103> 
  <no_shortcut>Stand 32999 31555 4</no_shortcut> 
  <haste_on>Action 33223 31100 8 if HasteOnRefill == true then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", 'yes');end;;setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\All\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %")</haste_on> 
  <w106>Stand 33004 31557 4</w106> 
  <w107>Stand 33008 31555 5</w107> 
  <levitate3>Action 33008 31555 5 if islocation() then;levitate('n', 'up');end</levitate3> 
  <w109>Stand 33013 31555 4</w109> 
  <w110>Stand 33026 31549 5</w110> 
  <levitate4>Action 33026 31549 5 if islocation() then;levitate('e', 'down');;end</levitate4> 
  <w112>Stand 33062 31546 6</w112> 
  <w113>Stand 33081 31532 6</w113> 
  <w114>Stand 33098 31474 7</w114> 
  <w115>Stand 33117 31404 7</w115> 
  <w116>Stand 33198 31352 7</w116> 
  <w117>Stand 33198 31348 7</w117> 
  <w118>Stand 33198 31345 6</w118> 
  <w119>Stand 33145 31249 6</w119> 
  <w120>Stand 33139 31248 7</w120> 
  <w121>Stand 33136 31248 6</w121> 
  <use_shortcut>Stand 32991 31543 1</use_shortcut> 
  <w123>Stand 32999 31544 2</w123> 
  <w124>Stand 33004 31543 1</w124> 
  <using_blue_tp>Stand 33004 31540 0</using_blue_tp> 
  <using_blue_tp_at_muggy>Stand 33198 31345 6</using_blue_tp_at_muggy> 
  <w127>Stand 33145 31249 6</w127> 
  <w128>Stand 33139 31248 7</w128> 
  <w129>Stand 33136 31248 6</w129> 
  <go_to_entrance>Stand 33216 31067 9</go_to_entrance> 
  <w131>Stand 33079 31219 8</w131> 
  <check_location>Action 33079 31219 8 if not islocation(5) then;gotolabel("go_to_entrance");end</check_location> 
  <fixing_settings_before_hunt>Action 33144 31248 6 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Alerts\\Player\\OnScreen\\FlashClient", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Alerts\\Player\\OnScreen\\PlaySound", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\All\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 0 %");setsettings("Settings\\Cavebot\\Settings\\OpenNextBp", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\avalanche\\Enabled", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\castle avalanche\\Enabled", "no");;setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\OnlyIfTrapped", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\OnlyIfTrapped", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\OnlyIfTrapped", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\OnlyIfTrapped", "no");;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\stance fixer\\Enabled", "yes");;setlooting("yes");settargeting("no");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\stop targeting\\Enabled", "yes")</fixing_settings_before_hunt> 
  <open_bps_at_spawn>Action 33144 31248 6 -------opening backpacks-------;if LootGold == true then; while windowcount(MainBP) ~= 1 or windowcount(LootBP) ~= 1 or windowcount(AmmoBP) ~= 1 or windowcount(GoldBP) ~= 1 or windowcount() < 4 do; closewindows(); wait(400, 600);; openitem(MainBP, 'back'); wait(400, 600); resizewindow(MainBP, 0); wait(400, 600);; openitem(AmmoBP, MainBP, true); wait(400, 600); resizewindow(AmmoBP, 0); wait(400, 600);; openitem(LootBP, MainBP, true); wait(400, 600); resizewindow(LootBP, 0); wait(400, 600);; openitem(GoldBP, MainBP, true); wait(400, 600); resizewindow(GoldBP, 0); wait(400, 600); end;else; while windowcount(MainBP) ~= 1 or windowcount(LootBP) ~= 1 or windowcount(AmmoBP) ~= 1 or windowcount() < 3 do; closewindows(); wait(400, 600);; openitem(MainBP, 'back'); wait(400, 600); resizewindow(MainBP, 0); wait(400, 600);; openitem(AmmoBP, MainBP, true); wait(400, 600); resizewindow(AmmoBP, 0); wait(400, 600);; openitem(LootBP, MainBP, true); wait(400, 600); resizewindow(LootBP, 0); wait(400, 600); end;end;</open_bps_at_spawn> 
  <to_spawn>Action 33325 31080 8 if HasteOnPath == true then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", 'yes');end;setsettings("Settings\\Alerts\\Player\\OnScreen\\FlashClient", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Alerts\\Player\\OnScreen\\PlaySound", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", 'no');setlooting("yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\stop targeting\\Enabled", 'no');;setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\OnlyIfTrapped", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\OnlyIfTrapped", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\OnlyIfTrapped", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\OnlyIfTrapped", "yes");;setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %");;setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\All\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %");;;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\stance fixer\\Enabled", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach");;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\avalanche\\Enabled", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\castle avalanche\\Enabled", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\anti hatchling\\Enabled", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\anti stuck\\Enabled", "no");;settargeting("yes");</to_spawn> 
  <w136>Stand 33085 31219 8</w136> 
  <w137>Ladder 33085 31219 8</w137> 
  <w138>Stand 33084 31216 7</w138> 
  <w139>Stand 33081 31215 7</w139> 
  <check_if_after_ladder>Action 33081 31215 7 if not islocation(2) then;gotolabel("to_spawn");end</check_if_after_ladder> 
  <usedoor1>Action 33081 31215 7 useitem(11248, 33080, 31215, 7)</usedoor1> 
  <run_castle_1>Stand 33073 31171 7</run_castle_1> 
  <usedoor2>Action 33073 31171 7 if not islocation(1) then;gotolabel("run_castle_1");else;useitem(11239, 33073, 31170, 7);end</usedoor2> 
  <w144>Stand 33080 31162 7</w144> 
  <w145>Action 33080 31162 7 if not islocation(3) then;gotolabel("usedoor2");else;;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", "no");;setsettings("Settings\\Alerts\\Player\\OnScreen\\FlashClient", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Alerts\\Player\\OnScreen\\PlaySound", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");setlooting("yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\stop targeting\\Enabled", "yes");;setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\OnlyIfTrapped", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\OnlyIfTrapped", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\OnlyIfTrapped", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\OnlyIfTrapped", "no");;setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\All\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 0 %");;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\stance fixer\\Enabled", "yes");;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\avalanche\\Enabled", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\castle avalanche\\Enabled", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\anti hatchling\\Enabled", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\anti stuck\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes");;end</w145> 
  <checker1>Action 32766 31224 7 local softs = 0;;if boots == 3549 then; softs = itemcount(6529) + 1;else; softs = itemcount(6529);end;;if (itemcount(ManaName) <= ManaCheck or itemcount("avalanche rune") <= AvalancheCheck or itemcount("sudden death rune") <= SDCheck or cap <= CapCheck or stamina <= StaminaCheck or (RefillSofts == true and softs == 0)) and islocation(10) then;settargeting("no");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");gotolabel("go_refill");else;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");end;</checker1> 
  <keep_hunting>Stand 33086 31163 7</keep_hunting> 
  <w148>Stand 33094 31155 7</w148> 
  <w149>Action 33094 31155 7 wait(600, 700)</w149> 
  <w150>Stand 33098 31158 7</w150> 
  <w151>Action 33098 31158 7 wait(600, 700)</w151> 
  <w152>Stand 33103 31157 7</w152> 
  <w153>Action 33103 31157 7 wait(500, 600)</w153> 
  <w154>Stand 33102 31154 7</w154> 
  <w155>Stand 33102 31153 7</w155> 
  <w156>Action 33102 31154 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w156> 
  <checker2>Action 33102 31153 7 local softs = 0;;if boots == 3549 then; softs = itemcount(6529) + 1;else; softs = itemcount(6529);end;;if not islocation(10) then;gotolabel("keep_hunting");elseif (itemcount(ManaName) <= ManaCheck or itemcount("avalanche rune") <= AvalancheCheck or itemcount("sudden death rune") <= SDCheck or cap <= CapCheck or stamina <= StaminaCheck or (RefillSofts == true and softs == 0)) and islocation(10) then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");settargeting("no");gotolabel("go_refill");else;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");end</checker2> 
  <lure3>Stand 33108 31157 7</lure3> 
  <w159>Stand 33113 31163 7</w159> 
  <w160>Stand 33107 31170 7</w160> 
  <w161>Action 33107 31170 7 wait(800, 1000)</w161> 
  <w162>Stand 33101 31173 7</w162> 
  <w163>Action 33101 31173 7 wait(800, 1000)</w163> 
  <w164>Stand 33105 31169 7</w164> 
  <w165>Stand 33106 31169 7</w165> 
  <w166>Action 33098 31172 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w166> 
  <w167>Action 33106 31169 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");;if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure3");end</w167> 
  <lure4>Stand 33113 31173 7</lure4> 
  <w169>Stand 33110 31183 7</w169> 
  <w170>Stand 33104 31185 7</w170> 
  <w171>Action 33104 31185 7 wait(800, 1000)</w171> 
  <w172>Stand 33101 31188 7</w172> 
  <w173>Stand 33100 31188 7</w173> 
  <w174>Action 33098 31190 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w174> 
  <w175>Action 33100 31188 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure4");end</w175> 
  <lure5>Stand 33094 31188 7</lure5> 
  <w177>Action 33086 31163 7 if not hasted then;cast("utani gran hur");end</w177> 
  <w178>Stand 33093 31179 7</w178> 
  <w179>Stand 33089 31168 7</w179> 
  <w180>Stand 33080 31163 7</w180> 
  <w181>Stand 33074 31163 7</w181> 
  <checker3>Action 33078 31148 7 local softs = 0;;if boots == 3549 then; softs = itemcount(6529) + 1;else; softs = itemcount(6529);end;;if (itemcount(ManaName) <= ManaCheck or itemcount("avalanche rune") <= AvalancheCheck or itemcount("sudden death rune") <= SDCheck or cap <= CapCheck or stamina <= StaminaCheck or (RefillSofts == true and softs == 0)) and islocation(10) then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");settargeting("no");gotolabel("go_refill");else;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");--settargeting("no");end;</checker3> 
  <w183>Stand 33073 31154 7</w183> 
  <w184>Action 33073 31154 7 wait(800, 1000)</w184> 
  <w185>Stand 33074 31147 7</w185> 
  <w186>Action 33074 31147 7 wait(800, 1000)</w186> 
  <w187>Stand 33078 31148 7</w187> 
  <w188>Action 33078 31148 7 wait(2000, 3000);setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w188> 
  <checker4>Action 33078 31148 7 local softs = 0;;if boots == 3549 then; softs = itemcount(6529) + 1;else; softs = itemcount(6529);end;;if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure5");elseif (itemcount(ManaName) <= ManaCheck or itemcount("avalanche rune") <= AvalancheCheck or itemcount("sudden death rune") <= SDCheck or cap <= CapCheck or stamina <= StaminaCheck or (RefillSofts == true and softs == 0)) and islocation(10) then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");settargeting("no");gotolabel("go_refill");else;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");--settargeting("no");end;</checker4> 
  <lure6>Stand 33073 31145 7</lure6> 
  <w191>Stand 33072 31140 7</w191> 
  <w192>Stand 33074 31134 7</w192> 
  <w193>Stand 33077 31130 7</w193> 
  <w194>Stand 33077 31133 7</w194> 
  <w195>Action 33071 31130 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w195> 
  <w196>Action 33077 31133 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure6");end</w196> 
  <lure7>Stand 33076 31133 7</lure7> 
  <w198>Stand 33068 31137 7</w198> 
  <w199>Stand 33054 31136 7</w199> 
  <w200>Action 33054 31136 7 wait(800, 1000)</w200> 
  <w201>Stand 33049 31137 7</w201> 
  <w202>Action 33049 31137 7 wait(800, 1000)</w202> 
  <w203>Stand 33049 31132 7</w203> 
  <w204>Action 33049 31132 7 wait(400, 600)</w204> 
  <w205>Stand 33047 31128 7</w205> 
  <w206>Action 33047 31128 7 wait(2000, 3000);setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w206> 
  <w207>Action 33047 31128 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure7");end</w207> 
  <lure8>Stand 33050 31134 7</lure8> 
  <w209>Stand 33049 31145 7</w209> 
  <w210>Action 33049 31145 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w210> 
  <w211>Stand 33055 31148 7</w211> 
  <w212>Action 33055 31148 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w212> 
  <w213>Stand 33058 31150 7</w213> 
  <w214>Stand 33058 31149 7</w214> 
  <w215>Action 33058 31149 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w215> 
  <checker7>Action 33058 31149 7 local softs = 0;;if boots == 3549 then; softs = itemcount(6529) + 1;else; softs = itemcount(6529);end;;if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure8");elseif (itemcount(ManaName) <= ManaCheck or itemcount("avalanche rune") <= AvalancheCheck or itemcount("sudden death rune") <= SDCheck or cap <= CapCheck or stamina <= StaminaCheck or (RefillSofts == true and softs == 0)) and islocation(10) then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");settargeting("no");gotolabel("go_refill");else;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");--settargeting("no");end;</checker7> 
  <lure9>Stand 33048 31162 7</lure9> 
  <w218>Action 33048 31162 7 wait(800, 1000)</w218> 
  <w219>Stand 33048 31168 7</w219> 
  <w220>Action 33048 31168 7 wait(800, 1000)</w220> 
  <w221>Stand 33048 31173 7</w221> 
  <w222>Action 33048 31173 7 wait(800, 1000)</w222> 
  <w223>Stand 33048 31178 7</w223> 
  <w224>Action 33048 31178 7 wait(800, 1000)</w224> 
  <w225>Stand 33052 31182 7</w225> 
  <w226>Action 33052 31182 7 wait(800, 1000)</w226> 
  <w227>Stand 33050 31184 7</w227> 
  <w228>Stand 33047 31182 7</w228> 
  <w229>Action 33050 31184 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w229> 
  <w230>Action 33047 31182 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure9");end</w230> 
  <lure10>Stand 33048 31177 7</lure10> 
  <w232>Stand 33038 31178 7</w232> 
  <w233>Stand 33044 31195 7</w233> 
  <w234>Action 33044 31195 7 wait(800, 1000)</w234> 
  <w235>Stand 33050 31199 7</w235> 
  <w236>Action 33050 31199 7 wait(1600, 2400);setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w236> 
  <w237>Action 33050 31199 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure10");end</w237> 
  <lure11>Stand 33044 31194 7</lure11> 
  <w239>Stand 33030 31194 7</w239> 
  <w240>Stand 33027 31198 6</w240> 
  <w241>Action 33027 31198 6 if Boat then;wait(1200, 1400);else;;if not hasted then;cast("utani gran hur");end;;gotolabel("after_boat_lure_1");end</w241> 
  <w242>Stand 33027 31204 6</w242> 
  <w243>Action 33027 31204 6 if Boat then;wait(1000, 1100);end</w243> 
  <w244>Stand 33023 31207 6</w244> 
  <w245>Action 33023 31207 6 if Boat then;wait(1000, 1100);end</w245> 
  <w246>Stand 33016 31207 6</w246> 
  <w247>Action 33016 31207 6 if Boat then;wait(1000, 1100);end</w247> 
  <w248>Stand 33022 31207 6</w248> 
  <w249>Action 33022 31207 6 if Boat then;wait(1000, 1100);end</w249> 
  <w250>Stand 33028 31210 6</w250> 
  <w251>Action 33028 31210 6 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w251> 
  <after_boat_lure_1>Action 33028 31210 6 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");--settargeting("no")</after_boat_lure_1> 
  <w253>Stand 33027 31214 6</w253> 
  <w254>Action 33034 31228 6 if not Boat then;gotolabel("leave_boat");end</w254> 
  <w255>Stand 33034 31228 6</w255> 
  <w256>Action 33034 31228 6 if Boat then;wait(1500, 1800);end</w256> 
  <w257>Stand 33025 31224 6</w257> 
  <w258>Action 33025 31224 6 if Boat then;wait(1500, 1800);end</w258> 
  <w259>Stand 33021 31224 6</w259> 
  <w260>Action 33015 31224 6 if Boat then;wait(1500, 1800);end</w260> 
  <w261>Stand 33015 31224 6</w261> 
  <w262>Action 33007 31224 6 if Boat then;wait(1500, 1800);end</w262> 
  <w263>Stand 33008 31224 6</w263> 
  <w264>Action 33008 31224 6</w264> 
  <w265>Stand 33007 31230 6</w265> 
  <w266>Action 33007 31231 6 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w266> 
  <w267>Action 33003 31229 6 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");--settargeting("no");</w267> 
  <w268>Ladder 33004 31230 7</w268> 
  <w269>Stand 32999 31232 6</w269> 
  <w270>Stand 33006 31224 6</w270> 
  <w271>Stand 33023 31224 6</w271> 
  <leave_boat>Stand 33030 31220 6</leave_boat> 
  <w273>Stand 33037 31222 7</w273> 
  <w274>Stand 33048 31226 7</w274> 
  <w275>Action 33048 31226 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w275> 
  <w276>Stand 33056 31226 7</w276> 
  <w277>Action 33056 31226 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w277> 
  <w278>Stand 33063 31227 7</w278> 
  <w279>Action 33066 31225 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w279> 
  <w280>Action 33063 31227 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure11");end</w280> 
  <lure12>Stand 33057 31227 7</lure12> 
  <w282>Stand 33057 31240 7</w282> 
  <w283>Stand 33062 31251 7</w283> 
  <w284>Stand 33071 31260 7</w284> 
  <w285>Stand 33083 31262 7</w285> 
  <w286>Stand 33083 31269 7</w286> 
  <w287>Action 33083 31269 7 wait(1500, 1600)</w287> 
  <w288>Stand 33098 31269 7</w288> 
  <w289>Action 33098 31269 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w289> 
  <w290>Stand 33090 31271 7</w290> 
  <w291>Action 33090 31271 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w291> 
  <w292>Stand 33084 31270 7</w292> 
  <w293>Stand 33085 31270 7</w293> 
  <w294>Action 33085 31270 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w294> 
  <w295>Action 33085 31270 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure12");end</w295> 
  <lure13>Stand 33092 31265 7</lure13> 
  <w297>Stand 33092 31252 7</w297> 
  <w298>Action 33092 31252 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w298> 
  <w299>Stand 33094 31257 7</w299> 
  <w300>Action 33094 31257 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w300> 
  <w301>Stand 33097 31258 7</w301> 
  <w302>Action 33091 31256 7 wait(2000, 3000);setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w302> 
  <w303>Action 33097 31258 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure13");end</w303> 
  <lure14>Stand 33104 31257 7</lure14> 
  <w305>Stand 33100 31241 7</w305> 
  <w306>Action 33100 31241 7 wait(800, 1000);</w306> 
  <w307>Stand 33105 31241 7</w307> 
  <w308>Action 33105 31241 7 wait(800, 1000)</w308> 
  <w309>Stand 33110 31241 7</w309> 
  <w310>Action 33110 31241 7 wait(800, 1000)</w310> 
  <w311>Stand 33110 31247 7</w311> 
  <w312>Action 33110 31247 7 wait(800, 1000)</w312> 
  <w313>Stand 33115 31244 7</w313> 
  <w314>Action 33115 31244 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w314> 
  <w315>Action 33115 31244 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure14");end</w315> 
  <lure15>Stand 33111 31247 7</lure15> 
  <w317>Stand 33110 31247 7</w317> 
  <w318>Stand 33110 31239 7</w318> 
  <w319>Stand 33113 31233 7</w319> 
  <w320>Stand 33113 31215 7</w320> 
  <w321>Action 33113 31215 7 wait(1400, 1600)</w321> 
  <w322>Stand 33113 31222 7</w322> 
  <w323>Action 33113 31222 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w323> 
  <w324>Stand 33113 31228 7</w324> 
  <w325>Action 33113 31228 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w325> 
  <w326>Stand 33110 31227 7</w326> 
  <w327>Stand 33109 31227 7</w327> 
  <w328>Action 33113 31233 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w328> 
  <w329>Action 33109 31227 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure15");end</w329> 
  <lure16>Stand 33099 31230 7</lure16> 
  <w331>Stand 33088 31225 7</w331> 
  <w332>Action 33088 31225 7 wait(1300, 1500);</w332> 
  <w333>Stand 33088 31219 7</w333> 
  <w334>Action 33088 31219 7 wait(1000, 1100);</w334> 
  <w335>Stand 33091 31213 7</w335> 
  <w336>Action 33091 31213 7 wait(1000, 1100);</w336> 
  <w337>Stand 33093 31208 7</w337> 
  <w338>Action 33092 31205 7 wait(1400, 1600);</w338> 
  <w339>Stand 33092 31205 7</w339> 
  <w340>Action 33092 31207 7 wait(2000, 3000);setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w340> 
  <checker8>Action 33092 31205 7 local softs = 0;;if boots == 3549 then; softs = itemcount(6529) + 1;else; softs = itemcount(6529);end;;if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure16");elseif (itemcount(ManaName) <= ManaCheck or itemcount("avalanche rune") <= AvalancheCheck or itemcount("sudden death rune") <= SDCheck or cap <= CapCheck or stamina <= StaminaCheck or (RefillSofts == true and softs == 0)) then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");settargeting("no");gotolabel("ce_leave");else;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");--settargeting("no");end;;</checker8> 
  <lure17>Stand 33092 31213 7</lure17> 
  <w343>Stand 33081 31223 7</w343> 
  <w344>Stand 33073 31223 7</w344> 
  <w345>Stand 33064 31213 7</w345> 
  <w346>Stand 33058 31213 7</w346> 
  <w347>Action 33058 31213 7 wait(1000, 1100)</w347> 
  <w348>Stand 33054 31209 7</w348> 
  <w349>Action 33054 31209 7 wait(1000, 1100);</w349> 
  <w350>Stand 33055 31205 7</w350> 
  <w351>Action 33059 31197 7 wait(1500,2200);setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w351> 
  <w352>Action 33055 31205 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure17");end</w352> 
  <lure18>Stand 33058 31198 7</lure18> 
  <w354>Action 33058 31198 7 wait(1000, 1100);</w354> 
  <w355>Stand 33056 31192 7</w355> 
  <w356>Action 33056 31192 7 wait(1000, 1100);</w356> 
  <w357>Stand 33056 31187 7</w357> 
  <w358>Action 33056 31187 7 wait(1000, 1100);</w358> 
  <w359>Stand 33061 31184 7</w359> 
  <w360>Action 33059 31184 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w360> 
  <checker5>Action 33061 31184 7 local softs = 0;;if boots == 3549 then; softs = itemcount(6529) + 1;else; softs = itemcount(6529);end;;if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure18");elseif (itemcount(ManaName) <= ManaCheck or itemcount("avalanche rune") <= AvalancheCheck or itemcount("sudden death rune") <= SDCheck or cap <= CapCheck or stamina <= StaminaCheck or (RefillSofts == true and softs == 0)) and islocation(10) then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");settargeting("no");gotolabel("go_refill");else;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");--settargeting("no");end;</checker5> 
  <lure19>Stand 33066 31173 7</lure19> 
  <w363>Action 33066 31173 7 wait(1000, 1100);</w363> 
  <w364>Stand 33072 31168 7</w364> 
  <w365>Action 33072 31168 7 wait(1000, 1100);</w365> 
  <w366>Stand 33074 31163 7</w366> 
  <w367>Action 33074 31163 7 wait(1000, 1100);</w367> 
  <w368>Stand 33080 31162 7</w368> 
  <w369>Action 33080 31162 7 setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "yes");settargeting("yes")</w369> 
  <checker6>Action 33080 31162 7 local softs = 0;;if boots == 3549 then; softs = itemcount(6529) + 1;else; softs = itemcount(6529);end;;if not islocation(20) then;gotolabel("lure19");elseif (itemcount(ManaName) <= ManaCheck or itemcount("avalanche rune") <= AvalancheCheck or itemcount("sudden death rune") <= SDCheck or cap <= CapCheck or stamina <= StaminaCheck or (RefillSofts == true and softs == 0)) and islocation(10) then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");settargeting("no");gotolabel("go_refill");else;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", "no");--settargeting("no");end;</checker6> 
  <w371>Stand 33080 31162 7</w371> 
  <w372>Action 33080 31162 7 gotolabel("keep_hunting")</w372> 
  <go_refill>Stand 33073 31168 7</go_refill> 
  <w374>Action 33073 31168 7 if HasteOnPath == true then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", 'yes');end;setsettings("Settings\\Alerts\\Player\\OnScreen\\FlashClient", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Alerts\\Player\\OnScreen\\PlaySound", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\area spell\\Enabled", 'no');setlooting("yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\stop targeting\\Enabled", 'no');;setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\OnlyIfTrapped", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\OnlyIfTrapped", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\OnlyIfTrapped", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\OnlyIfTrapped", "yes");;setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %");;setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\All\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\HpRange", "0 to 100 %");;;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\stance fixer\\Enabled", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Zaogun\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard High Guard\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Dragon Priest\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach");setsettings("Settings\\Targeting\\Monsters\\Lizard Legionnaire\\ListSettings\\Setting0\\Stance", "Reach");;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\avalanche\\Enabled", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\castle avalanche\\Enabled", "yes");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\anti hatchling\\Enabled", "no");setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\anti stuck\\Enabled", "no");;settargeting("yes")</w374> 
  <w375>Stand 33073 31169 7</w375> 
  <usedoor3>Action 33073 31169 7 local function incastle();if ((posx >= 33076 and posx <= 33083 and posy >= 31166 and posy <= 31170) ;or (posx >= 33072 and posx <= 33077 and posy >= 31170 and posy <= 31172) ;or (posx >= 33071 and posx <= 33073 and posy >= 31173 and posy <= 31177);or (posx >= 33069 and posx <= 33070 and posy >= 31176 and posy <= 31193);or (posx >= 33069 and posx <= 33091 and posy >= 31190 and posy <= 31211);or (posx >= 33072 and posx <= 33089 and posy >= 31212 and posy <= 31216);or (posx >= 33075 and posx <= 33085 and posy >= 31217 and posy <= 31220)) ;and posz == 7 then;return true;end;return false;end;;if islocation() then;useitem(11239, 33073, 31170, 7);elseif incastle() == false then;gotolabel("go_refill");end</usedoor3> 
  <run_castle_2>Stand 33079 31215 7</run_castle_2> 
  <usedoor4>Action 33079 31215 7 if not islocation(1) then;gotolabel("usedoor3");else;useitem(11248, 33080, 31215, 7);end</usedoor4> 
  <w379>Stand 33081 31215 7</w379> 
  <w380>Stand 33081 31215 7</w380> 
  <check_if_passed_door_3>Action 33081 31215 7 if not islocation() then;gotolabel("go_refill");end</check_if_passed_door_3> 
  <to_chartan_2>Stand 33084 31216 7</to_chartan_2> 
  <w383>Stand 33085 31219 7</w383> 
  <w384>Stand 33076 31218 8</w384> 
  <w385>Stand 33213 31068 9</w385> 
  <left_city>Action 33212 31068 9 if not islocation(10) then;gotolabel("to_chartan_2");elseif HasteOnRefill == false then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", "no");end</left_city> 
  <to_farmine>Stand 33211 31067 9</to_farmine> 
  <w388>Stand 33211 31067 9</w388> 
  <w389>Stand 33139 31248 6</w389> 
  <w390>Stand 33145 31249 7</w390> 
  <w391>Stand 33145 31246 6</w391> 
  <w392>Stand 33198 31348 6</w392> 
  <w393>Node 33175 31375 7</w393> 
  <w394>Node 33134 31422 7</w394> 
  <w395>Node 33104 31449 7</w395> 
  <w396>Node 33087 31483 7</w396> 
  <w397>Stand 33081 31532 7</w397> 
  <w398>Node 33040 31548 6</w398> 
  <w399>Stand 33027 31549 6</w399> 
  <levitate4>Action 33027 31549 6 if islocation() then;levitate("w", "up");end</levitate4> 
  <w401>Node 33018 31555 5</w401> 
  <w402>Stand 33013 31555 5</w402> 
  <w403>Stand 33008 31554 4</w403> 
  <levitate5>Action 33008 31554 4 if islocation() then;levitate("s", "down");end;</levitate5> 
  <w405>Stand 33004 31557 5</w405> 
  <w406>Node 32996 31553 4</w406> 
  <w407>Stand 32993 31547 4</w407> 
  <last_lever>Action 32993 31547 4 if islocation() then; useitem(2773, ground(32994, 31547, 4)); wait(400, 600); useitem(2772, ground(32994, 31547, 4)); wait(400, 600);end;</last_lever> 
  <w409>Use 33060 31529 10</w409> 
  <w410>Stand 33050 31532 10</w410> 
  <w411>Stand 33037 31535 10</w411> 
  <location_check>Action 33037 31535 10 if not islocation(10) then;gotolabel("to_farmine");else;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", "no");end</location_check> 
  <sell_check_1>Action 33019 31459 10 if SellFlags == true then;gotolabel("go_flags");elseif SellEquipment == true then;gotolabel("go_equipment");elseif SellRice == true then;gotolabel("go_rice");else;gotolabel("go_depot");end</sell_check_1> 
  <go_flags>Stand 33037 31537 10</go_flags> 
  <open_door1>Action 33037 31537 10 if toptileitem(33037, 31538, 10) == 7715 then; useitem(7715, 33037, 31538, 10);end</open_door1> 
  <w416>Stand 33037 31541 10</w416> 
  <selling_flags>Action 33037 31541 10 local items_to_sell = {"high guard flag", "legionnaire flags", "zaogun flag"};;if islocation(1) then;;say("hi");wait(1600, 1800) ;;npcsay("trade");wait(1200, 1300);;for i = 1, #items_to_sell do; sellitems(items_to_sell[i], 100); while tradecount("sell", items_to_sell[i]) > 0 do; sellitems(items_to_sell[i], 100); wait(100, 120); end;end;;;end</selling_flags> 
  <w418>Stand 33037 31539 10</w418> 
  <open_door2>Action 33037 31539 10 if toptileitem(33037, 31538, 10) == 7715 then; useitem(7715, 33037, 31538, 10);end;</open_door2> 
  <w420>Stand 33037 31536 10</w420> 
  <sell_check_2>Action 33037 31536 10 if SellEquipment == true then;gotolabel("go_equipment");elseif SellRice == true then;gotolabel("go_rice");else;gotolabel("go_depot");end;</sell_check_2> 
  <go_equipment>Stand 33031 31530 10</go_equipment> 
  <open_door3>Action 33031 31530 10 if toptileitem(33032, 31530, 10) == 7712 then; useitem(7712, 33032, 31530, 10);end</open_door3> 
  <w424>Stand 33034 31530 10</w424> 
  <selling_equipment>Action 33034 31530 10 local items_to_sell = {"broken halberd", "drakinata", "high guard shoulderplates", "spiked iron ball", "zaoan armor", "zaoan legs", "zaoan shoes", "zaogun shoulderplates"};;;if islocation(1) then;;say("hi");wait(1600, 1800) ;;npcsay("trade");wait(1200, 1300);;for i = 1, #items_to_sell do; sellitems(items_to_sell[i], 100); while tradecount("sell", items_to_sell[i]) > 0 do; sellitems(items_to_sell[i], 100); wait(100, 120); end;end;;end</selling_equipment> 
  <w426>Stand 33033 31530 10</w426> 
  <open_door4>Action 33033 31530 10 if toptileitem(33032, 31530, 10) == 7712 then; useitem(7712, 33032, 31530, 10);end;</open_door4> 
  <w428>Stand 33027 31532 10</w428> 
  <sell_check_3>Action 33027 31532 10 if SellRice == true then;gotolabel("go_rice");else;gotolabel("go_depot");end</sell_check_3> 
  <go_rice>Stand 33014 31541 10</go_rice> 
  <w431>Stand 32994 31539 10</w431> 
  <selling_rice>Action 32994 31539 10 if islocation(1) then;;say("hi");wait(1600, 1800) ;;npcsay("trade");wait(1300, 1500);;sellitems("bunch of ripe rice", 100);;while tradecount("sell", "bunch of ripe rice") > 0 do; sellitems("bunch of ripe rice", 100); wait(100, 120);end;;end;</selling_rice> 
  <go_depot>Action 33034 31530 10 if HasteOnRefill == true then;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", "yes");end</go_depot> 
  <w434>Stand 33018 31531 10</w434> 
  <w435>Stand 33002 31504 10</w435> 
  <w436>Stand 33018 31469 10</w436> 
  <w437>Stand 33019 31459 10</w437> 
  <w438>Stand 33027 31453 11</w438> 
  <in_depot>Action 33027 31453 11 if not islocation(10) then;gotolabel("sell_check_1");else;;-------opening backpacks-------;setsettings("Settings\\Cavebot\\Settings\\OpenNextBp", "no");;while windowcount(LootBP) ~= 1 or windowcount() ~= 1 do;closewindows();wait(500, 800);;openitem(MainBP, 'back');wait(500, 800);resizewindow(MainBP, 0);wait(500, 800);;openitem(LootBP, MainBP, true);wait(700, 900);;closewindow(MainBP);wait(500, 800);end;;--depositing items;reachgrounditem("depot");wait(1000, 1500);openitem("depot");wait(900, 1400);openitem(3502, "locker");wait(900, 1400);;openitem(MainDPBP, 'Depot Chest');wait(900, 1400);;local CONFIG = {; LOOT_BACKPACK = LootBP,; ; STACKABLE_BACKPACK = AddonDPBP,; STACKABLE_BACKPACK_AMOUNT = itemcount(AddonDPBP),; ; NOT_STACKABLE_BACKPACK = RandomDPBP,; NOT_STACKABLE_BACKPACK_AMOUNT = itemcount(RandomDPBP),; ; DEPOSIT_ITEMS = {"zaogun flag", "high guard flag", "legionnaire flags", "lizard scale", "small diamond", "small emerald", "small amethyst", "great health potion", "dragon priest's wandtip", "lizard leather", "zaogun shoulderplates", "high guard shoulderplates", "spiked iron ball", "broken halberd", "strong health potion", "strong mana potion", "bunch of ripe rice", "lizard trophy", "zaoan legs", "zaoan armor", "zaoan robe", "drakinata", "tower shield", "focus cape", "zaoan shoes", "wand of inferno", "terra rod", "yellow gem", "life ring"},;};;local NOT_STACKABLE_LAST_ON_TO, ITEM_INDEX = 0, 1;;while (#CONFIG.DEPOSIT_ITEMS >= ITEM_INDEX) do; if (type(CONFIG.DEPOSIT_ITEMS[ITEM_INDEX]) == "string") then; local ITEM_ID = itemid(CONFIG.DEPOSIT_ITEMS[ITEM_INDEX]); ; if (ITEM_ID > 0) then; CONFIG.DEPOSIT_ITEMS[ITEM_INDEX], ITEM_INDEX = ITEM_ID, ITEM_INDEX + 1; else; table.remove(CONFIG.DEPOSIT_ITEMS, ITEM_INDEX); end; elseif (type(CONFIG.DEPOSIT_ITEMS[ITEM_INDEX]) == "number") then; if (CONFIG.DEPOSIT_ITEMS[ITEM_INDEX] > 0) then; ITEM_INDEX = ITEM_INDEX + 1; else; table.remove(CONFIG.DEPOSIT_ITEMS, ITEM_INDEX); end; else; table.remove(CONFIG.DEPOSIT_ITEMS, ITEM_INDEX); end;end;;while (true) do; for _, DEPOSIT_ITEM in ipairs(CONFIG.DEPOSIT_ITEMS) do; if (itemcount(DEPOSIT_ITEM, CONFIG.LOOT_BACKPACK) > 0) then; if (itemproperty(DEPOSIT_ITEM).isCumulative) then; local STACKABLE_LAST_ON_TO = 0; ; while (CONFIG.STACKABLE_BACKPACK_AMOUNT > STACKABLE_LAST_ON_TO) do; local ITEM_COUNT_BEFORE = itemcount(DEPOSIT_ITEM, CONFIG.LOOT_BACKPACK); ; moveitemsonto(DEPOSIT_ITEM, "all", CONFIG.STACKABLE_BACKPACK, 100, STACKABLE_LAST_ON_TO) wait(120, 160); ; local ITEM_COUNT_AFTER = itemcount(DEPOSIT_ITEM, CONFIG.LOOT_BACKPACK); ; if (ITEM_COUNT_BEFORE == ITEM_COUNT_AFTER and ITEM_COUNT_AFTER > 0) then; STACKABLE_LAST_ON_TO = STACKABLE_LAST_ON_TO + 1; elseif (ITEM_COUNT_AFTER == 0) then; break; end; end; else; while (CONFIG.NOT_STACKABLE_BACKPACK_AMOUNT > NOT_STACKABLE_LAST_ON_TO) do; local ITEM_COUNT_BEFORE = itemcount(DEPOSIT_ITEM, CONFIG.LOOT_BACKPACK); ; moveitemsonto(DEPOSIT_ITEM, "all", CONFIG.NOT_STACKABLE_BACKPACK, 100, NOT_STACKABLE_LAST_ON_TO) wait(120, 160); ; local ITEM_COUNT_AFTER = itemcount(DEPOSIT_ITEM, CONFIG.LOOT_BACKPACK); ; if (ITEM_COUNT_BEFORE == ITEM_COUNT_AFTER and ITEM_COUNT_AFTER > 0) then; NOT_STACKABLE_LAST_ON_TO = NOT_STACKABLE_LAST_ON_TO + 1; elseif (ITEM_COUNT_AFTER == 0) then; break; end; end; end; end; end; ; if (itemcount(CONFIG.LOOT_BACKPACK, CONFIG.LOOT_BACKPACK) > 0) then; openitem(CONFIG.LOOT_BACKPACK, CONFIG.LOOT_BACKPACK, false) wait(1800, 2000); else; break; end; ; wait(100, 200);end;;setsettings("Settings\\Cavebot\\Settings\\OpenNextBp", "yes");;setsettings("Settings\\Actions\\List\\keep haste\\Enabled", "no");;end</in_depot> 
  <leave_dp>Stand 33019 31458 11</leave_dp> 
  <script_loop>Action 33018 31458 10 if not islocation(10) then;gotolabel("leave_dp");else;gotolabel("open_bps");end</script_loop> 
  <ce_leave>Stand 33088 31223 7</ce_leave> 
  <w443>Stand 33072 31223 7</w443> 
  <w444>Stand 33066 31205 7</w444> 
  <w445>Stand 33066 31188 7</w445> 
  <w446>Stand 33066 31173 7</w446> 
  <check_location>Action 33066 31173 7 if not islocation(10) and standtime > 180000 then;settargeting("yes");gotolabel("ce_leave");elseif not islocation(10) then;gotolabel("ce_leave");else;gotolabel("go_refill");end</check_location> 
  </Waypoints>
- <Pathfinding>
- <SpecialAreas>
- <NewArea0>
  <Coordinates>33091 31198 7</Coordinates> 
  <Dimensions>1 2</Dimensions> 
  <ConsideredBy>All</ConsideredBy> 
  </NewArea0>
- <NewArea1>
  <Coordinates>33088 31211 7</Coordinates> 
  <Dimensions>1 1</Dimensions> 
  </NewArea1>
- <NewArea2>
  <Coordinates>33092 31201 7</Coordinates> 
  <Dimensions>3 1</Dimensions> 
  </NewArea2>
- <NewArea3>
  <Coordinates>33102 31207 7</Coordinates> 
  <Dimensions>1 3</Dimensions> 
  </NewArea3>
- <NewArea4>
  <Coordinates>33001 31233 6</Coordinates> 
  </NewArea4>
- <NewArea5>
  <Coordinates>33002 31232 6</Coordinates> 
  </NewArea5>
- <NewArea6>
  <Coordinates>33000 31231 6</Coordinates> 
  </NewArea6>
- <NewArea7>
  <Coordinates>33101 31207 7</Coordinates> 
  <Dimensions>2 3</Dimensions> 
  </NewArea7>
- <NewArea8>
  <Coordinates>33092 31201 7</Coordinates> 
  <Dimensions>3 2</Dimensions> 
  </NewArea8>
  </SpecialAreas>
  <WalkThroughPlayers>no</WalkThroughPlayers> 
  <WalkingMethod>Map Clicks</WalkingMethod> 
  <MapWalkDistance>20 to 50</MapWalkDistance> 
  <WalkableIds>140;404;831;832;833;834;883;2118;2119;2120;2121;2122;2123;2124;2125;2126;2127;2131;2132;2133;2134;2135;2314;2315;2316;2319;2346;2347;2348;2349;2350;2351;2352;2353;2354;2355;2356;2357;2358;2359;2360;2361;2362;2363;2364;2365;2366;2367;2368;2369;2370;2371;2372;2373;2374;2375;2376;2377;2378;2379;2380;2381;2382;2383;2384;2385;2418;2419;2420;2421;2422;2423;2424;2425;2426;2431;2432;2433;2434;2441;2442;2443;2444;2469;2471;2472;2473;2478;2480;2481;2482;2483;2484;2485;2486;2519;2523;2775;2776;2777;2778;2779;2780;2781;2782;2783;2784;2785;2786;2787;2788;2789;2790;2791;2792;2793;2794;2795;2796;2797;2798;2799;2800;2801;2802;2803;2804;2805;2806;2807;2808;2809;2810;2811;2812;2981;2983;2982;2984;2985;2987;2988;3503;3504;3514;3807;5086;5087;5088;6114;6115;6355;6356;6357;6358;6359;6360;6361;6362;6371;6372;7864;8455;8763;9061;9062;10207;10209;10216;10286;10287;10288;11009;11800;11801;11802;11803;11804;11805;11806;11807;11808;11809;11810</WalkableIds> 
  </Pathfinding>
- <Settings>
  <Rope>3003</Rope> 
  <Shovel>3457</Shovel> 
  <Pick>3456</Pick> 
  <Machete>3308</Machete> 
  <NodeRange>4</NodeRange> 
  <Priority>Target</Priority> 
  <OpenNextBp>yes</OpenNextBp> 
  <AutoMount>no</AutoMount> 
  <Anti-idle>no</Anti-idle> 
  <EatFood>yes</EatFood> 
  <FoodToEat>3725;3587;3600;3595;3589;3598;8014;3583;3606;3578;3592;3582;3577;3593;3586;3585;3581;3723</FoodToEat> 
  <PauseOnDeath>yes</PauseOnDeath> 
  </Settings>
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </CaveBot>
- <Looting>
- <List>
- <lizard-trophy>
  <Id>10419</Id> 
  <Destination>02</Destination> 
  <AlarmOn>No Alarm</AlarmOn> 
  </lizard-trophy>
- <zaoan-legs>
  <Id>10387</Id> 
  </zaoan-legs>
- <zaoan-armor>
  <Id>10384</Id> 
  </zaoan-armor>
- <zaoan-robe>
  <Id>10439</Id> 
  </zaoan-robe>
- <drakinata>
  <Id>10388</Id> 
  </drakinata>
- <tower-shield>
  <Id>3428</Id> 
  </tower-shield>
- <focus-cape>
  <Id>8043</Id> 
  </focus-cape>
- <zaoan-shoes>
  <Id>10386</Id> 
  </zaoan-shoes>
- <wand-of-inferno>
  <Id>3071</Id> 
  </wand-of-inferno>
- <terra-rod>
  <Id>3065</Id> 
  </terra-rod>
- <yellow-gem>
  <Id>3037</Id> 
  </yellow-gem>
- <zaogun-flag>
  <Id>10413</Id> 
  </zaogun-flag>
- <high-guard-flag>
  <Id>10415</Id> 
  </high-guard-flag>
- <legionnaire-flags>
  <Id>10417</Id> 
  </legionnaire-flags>
- <lizard-scale>
  <Id>5881</Id> 
  </lizard-scale>
- <small-diamond>
  <Id>3028</Id> 
  </small-diamond>
- <small-emerald>
  <Id>3032</Id> 
  </small-emerald>
- <small-amethyst>
  <Id>3033</Id> 
  </small-amethyst>
- <great-health-potion>
  <Id>239</Id> 
  </great-health-potion>
- <dragon-priests-wandtip>
  <Id>10444</Id> 
  </dragon-priests-wandtip>
- <lizard-leather>
  <Id>5876</Id> 
  </lizard-leather>
- <zaogun-shoulderplates>
  <Id>10414</Id> 
  </zaogun-shoulderplates>
- <high-guard-shoulderplates>
  <Id>10416</Id> 
  </high-guard-shoulderplates>
- <great-mana-potion>
  <Id>238</Id> 
  <Destination>01</Destination> 
  </great-mana-potion>
- <platinum-coin>
  <Id>3035</Id> 
  </platinum-coin>
- <spiked-iron-ball>
  <Id>10408</Id> 
  </spiked-iron-ball>
- <broken-halberd>
  <Id>10418</Id> 
  </broken-halberd>
- <strong-health-potion>
  <Id>236</Id> 
  </strong-health-potion>
- <strong-mana-potion>
  <Id>237</Id> 
  <Destination>00</Destination> 
  </strong-mana-potion>
- <bunch-of-ripe-rice>
  <Id>10328</Id> 
  </bunch-of-ripe-rice>
- <life-ring>
  <Id>3052</Id> 
  </life-ring>
- <gp>
  <Id>0</Id> 
  <Destination>03</Destination> 
  </gp>
  </List>
  <Condition>Corpses with listed items</Condition> 
  <Style>After melee kill</Style> 
  <OpenBodyTime>40</OpenBodyTime> 
  <Range>10</Range> 
  <EatFood>yes</EatFood> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </Looting>
- <Targeting>
- <Monsters>
- <Lizard-High-Guard>
  <Categories>-</Categories> 
  <Danger>9</Danger> 
- <ListSettings>
- <Setting0>
  <Count>Any</Count> 
  <HpRange>0 to 100 %</HpRange> 
  <Stance>No movement</Stance> 
  <Avoid>None</Avoid> 
  <Distance>0</Distance> 
  <Attack>Attack</Attack> 
  <ListSpell /> 
  <SpellRate>500 to 1000</SpellRate> 
  <AttackMode>No Change</AttackMode> 
  </Setting0>
  </ListSettings>
  <Looting>yes</Looting> 
  <MustAttackMe>no</MustAttackMe> 
  <OnlyIfTrapped>no</OnlyIfTrapped> 
  </Lizard-High-Guard>
- <Lizard-Zaogun>
  <Danger>10</Danger> 
- <ListSettings>
- <Setting0>
  <Count>Any</Count> 
  <HpRange>0 to 48 %</HpRange> 
  <Avoid>None</Avoid> 
  <Distance>0</Distance> 
  <Attack>Attack</Attack> 
- <ListSpell>
  <Spell0>No Action</Spell0> 
  </ListSpell>
  </Setting0>
  </ListSettings>
  <Looting>yes</Looting> 
  </Lizard-Zaogun>
- <Lizard-Dragon-Priest>
  <Danger>4</Danger> 
- <ListSettings>
- <Setting0>
  <Count>Any</Count> 
  <HpRange>0 to 75 %</HpRange> 
  <Avoid>None</Avoid> 
  <Distance>0</Distance> 
  <Attack>Attack</Attack> 
- <ListSpell>
  <Spell0>No Action</Spell0> 
  </ListSpell>
  </Setting0>
  </ListSettings>
  <Looting>yes</Looting> 
  </Lizard-Dragon-Priest>
- <Lizard-Legionnaire>
  <Danger>2</Danger> 
- <ListSettings>
- <Setting0>
  <Count>Any</Count> 
  <HpRange>0 to 56 %</HpRange> 
  <Stance>Reach</Stance> 
  <Avoid>None</Avoid> 
  <Distance>0</Distance> 
  <Attack>Attack</Attack> 
  <ListSpell /> 
  </Setting0>
  </ListSettings>
  <Looting>yes</Looting> 
  </Lizard-Legionnaire>
- <All>
  <Danger>0</Danger> 
- <ListSettings>
- <Setting0>
  <Count>Any</Count> 
  <HpRange>0 to 0 %</HpRange> 
  <Stance>Reach</Stance> 
  <Avoid>None</Avoid> 
  <Distance>0</Distance> 
  <Attack>Attack</Attack> 
  <ListSpell /> 
  </Setting0>
  </ListSettings>
  <Looting>yes</Looting> 
  <OnlyIfTrapped>yes</OnlyIfTrapped> 
  </All>
  </Monsters>
- <Settings>
  <ListOrder>6</ListOrder> 
  <Health>8</Health> 
  <Proximity>9</Proximity> 
  <Danger>7</Danger> 
  <PlayerOnScreenSecurity>If cavebotting</PlayerOnScreenSecurity> 
  <CooldownControl>yes</CooldownControl> 
  <CheckItem>no</CheckItem> 
  <MustBeReachable>yes</MustBeReachable> 
  <MustBeShootable>no</MustBeShootable> 
  </Settings>
  <Enabled>no</Enabled> 
  </Targeting>
- <Hud>
- <List>
- <loot>
  <Script>local warnitems = {"lizard trophy", "zaoan legs", "zaoan armor", "zaoan robe", "drakinata", "tower shield", "focus cape", "zaoan shoes", "wand of inferno", "terra rod", "yellow gem"} -- max lines to display at once local maxindex = 15 -- spacing between lines local spacing = 13 local function addbordertext(text, color, xpos, ypos) setfontcolor(rgbcolor(1, 1, 1)) addtext(text, xpos+1, ypos) addtext(text, xpos-1, ypos) addtext(text, xpos, ypos+1) addtext(text, xpos, ypos-1) setfontcolor(color) addtext(text, xpos, ypos) end local index = 0 local msgs = getmessages("Server Log") local qtd = msgs.count-1 for i=0,qtd do if msgs[qtd-i].type == 19 and msgs[qtd-i].text:find('Loot of ') then local colorm = false local l = 0 for l=1, table.getn(warnitems) do if msgs[qtd-i].text:find(warnitems[l]) then colorm = true break end end if colorm then addbordertext(string.sub(msgs[qtd-i].text, 16), rgbcolor(248, 158, 0), worldwin.left+5, worldwin.bottom-(maxindex*spacing)+26+(index*spacing)) else addbordertext(string.sub(msgs[qtd-i].text, 16), "white", worldwin.left+5, worldwin.bottom-(maxindex*spacing)+26+(index*spacing)) end --addtext(string.sub(msgs[qtd-i].text, 16), worldwin.left+5,worldwin.bottom-(maxindex*spacing)+26+(index*spacing)) index=index+1 if index == maxindex then break end end end</Script> 
  <RefreshRate>1000</RefreshRate> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </loot>
- <walukasz-hud>
  <Script>local function addbordertext(text, color, xpos, ypos) setfontcolor(rgbcolor(1, 1, 1)) addtext(text, xpos+1, ypos) addtext(text, xpos-1, ypos) addtext(text, xpos, ypos+1) addtext(text, xpos, ypos-1) setfontcolor(color) addtext(text, xpos, ypos) end local numberscolor = rgbcolor(255, 255, 255) local namecolor = rgbcolor(230, 221, 213) local staminaformated = 0 local staminahours = 0 if math.floor(stamina/60) >= 10 then staminahours = math.floor(stamina/60) else staminahours = "0" .. math.floor(stamina/60) end local staminaminutes = 0 if math.floor(stamina - math.floor(stamina/60)*60) >= 10 then staminaminutes = math.floor(stamina - math.floor(stamina/60)*60) else staminaminutes = "0" .. math.floor(stamina - math.floor(stamina/60)*60) end local staminaformated = staminahours .. ":" .. staminaminutes setposition(worldwin.left+10, worldwin.top+33) addbordertext("BOTTING INFO", rgbcolor(255, 180, 4), 0, 0) addbordertext("Exp per Hour", namecolor, 0, 15) addbordertext("Exp to Level", namecolor, 0, 30) addbordertext("Exp Gained", namecolor, 0, 45) addbordertext("Time to Level", namecolor, 0, 60) addbordertext("Time Online", namecolor, 0, 75) addbordertext("Stamina", namecolor, 0, 90) addbordertext("Balance", namecolor, 0, 105) addbordertext(exphour, numberscolor, 100, 15) addbordertext(exptolevel(), numberscolor, 100, 30) addbordertext(expgained, numberscolor, 100, 45) addbordertext(timetolevel, numberscolor, 100, 60) addbordertext(timehunt, numberscolor, 100, 75) addbordertext(balance, numberscolor, 100, 105) if stamina >= 2400 then addbordertext(staminaformated, rgbcolor(106, 177, 22), 100, 90) elseif stamina < 2400 and stamina >= 840 then addbordertext(staminaformated, rgbcolor(248, 158, 0), 100, 90) elseif stamina <= 840 then addbordertext(staminaformated, rgbcolor(255, 0, 0), 100, 90) end</Script> 
  <RefreshRate>1000</RefreshRate> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </walukasz-hud>
- <MMH>
  <Script>-- [[ INIT START ]] -- -- -- 88 -- "" ,d -- 88 -- ,adPPYba, 88 8b,dPPYba, 88,dPYba,,adPYba, ,adPPYYba, MM88MMM ,adPPYba, -- I8[ "" 88 88P' "Y8 88P' "88" "8a "" `Y8 88 a8P_____88 -- `"Y8ba, 88 88 88 88 88 ,adPPPPP88 88 8PP""""""" -- aa ]8I 88 88 88 88 88 88, ,88 88, "8b, ,aa -- Author: `"YbbdP"' 88 88 88 88 88 `"8bbdP"Y8 "Y888 `"Ybbd8"' -- -- Monitor My Hunting! -- -- Version: 1.0 -- Created: 7.09.2012 -- Last update: 18.09.2012 -- MONITOR_MY_HUNTING = MONITOR_MY_HUNTING or { SCRIPT_NAME = "Monitor My Hunting", SCRIPT_VERSION = "1.0", CLEARED_STATS = false, INITIALIZED = false, } MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.SHOW_ALL_ITEMS = false MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.ITEMS_LIST = { --{NAME = "gold coin", VALUE = 1}, {NAME = "platinum coin", VALUE = 100}, {NAME = "tower shield", VALUE = 8000}, {NAME = "strong health potion", VALUE = 80}, {NAME = "bunch of ripe rice", VALUE = 75}, {NAME = "strong mana potion", VALUE = 80}, {NAME = "broken halberd", VALUE = 100}, {NAME = "spiked iron ball", VALUE = 100}, {NAME = "great mana potion", VALUE = 120}, {NAME = "high guard shoulderplates", VALUE = 130}, {NAME = "zaogun shoulderplates", VALUE = 150}, {NAME = "lizard leather", VALUE = 150}, {NAME = "dragon priest's wandtip", VALUE = 175}, {NAME = "great health potion", VALUE = 120}, {NAME = "small amethyst", VALUE = 250}, {NAME = "small emerald", VALUE = 250}, {NAME = "small diamond", VALUE = 300}, {NAME = "lizard scale", VALUE = 120}, {NAME = "legionnaire flags", VALUE = 500}, {NAME = "high guard flag", VALUE = 550}, {NAME = "zaogun flag", VALUE = 600}, {NAME = "yellow gem", VALUE = 1000}, {NAME = "terra rod", VALUE = 2000}, {NAME = "wand of inferno", VALUE = 3000}, {NAME = "zaoan shoes", VALUE = 5000}, {NAME = "focus cape", VALUE = 6000}, {NAME = "drakinata", VALUE = 10000}, {NAME = "zaoan robe", VALUE = 12000}, {NAME = "zaoan armor", VALUE = 14000}, {NAME = "zaoan legs", VALUE = 14000}, {NAME = "lizard trophy", VALUE = 8000}, } MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.SHOW_ALL_SUPPLIES = false MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.SUPPLIES_LIST = { {NAME = "great mana potion", PRICE = 120}, {NAME = "avalanche rune", PRICE = 45}, {NAME = "sudden death rune", PRICE = 108}, } -- [[ DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE. ]] -- MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_ITEMS_LIST = MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_ITEMS_LIST or {} MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_SUPPLIES_LIST = MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_SUPPLIES_LIST or {} MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS = MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS or { BLACK = rgbcolor(1, 1, 1), ORANGE = rgbcolor(255, 165, 0), BLUE = rgbcolor(30, 144, 255), CORNSILK = rgbcolor(205, 200, 177), WHITE = rgbcolor(255, 255, 255), GREEN = rgbcolor(107, 142, 35), RED = rgbcolor(178, 34, 34), } local function CreateMessageObject(MESSAGE_DATA) if (type(MESSAGE_DATA) ~= "userdata") then return setmetatable({__data = {TYPE = -1, TIME_STAMP = -1, SENDER_NAME = "", SENDER_LEVEL = -1, CONTENT = ""}}, MessageMetaTable) else return setmetatable({__data = {TYPE = MESSAGE_DATA.type, TIME_STAMP = Misc.ConvertToSeconds(string.sub(MESSAGE_DATA.text, 1, 5)), SENDER_NAME = MESSAGE_DATA.sender, SENDER_LEVEL = tonumber((tostring(string.match(MESSAGE_DATA.text, ".+ (%b[]): .+")):gsub("[^%d]", ""))) or 0, CONTENT = string.sub(MESSAGE_DATA.text, 7)}}, MessageMetaTable) end end local function addtextshadow(DISPLAY_TEXT, X_OFFSET, Y_OFFSET, FONT_COLOR) setfontcolor(MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.BLACK) addtext(DISPLAY_TEXT, X_OFFSET + 1, Y_OFFSET + 1) --addtext(DISPLAY_TEXT, X_OFFSET, Y_OFFSET + 1) --addtext(DISPLAY_TEXT, X_OFFSET, Y_OFFSET - 1) --addtext(DISPLAY_TEXT, X_OFFSET + 1, Y_OFFSET) --addtext(DISPLAY_TEXT, X_OFFSET - 1, Y_OFFSET) setfontcolor(FONT_COLOR) addtext(DISPLAY_TEXT, X_OFFSET, Y_OFFSET) end -- [[ INIT END ]] -- if (not Stats.Update()) then local SERVER_LOG_MESSAGES = getnewmessages("Server Log") local SERVER_LOG_MESSAGES_COUNT = SERVER_LOG_MESSAGES.count - 1 for INDEX = 0, SERVER_LOG_MESSAGES_COUNT do local MESSAGE_OBJECT = CreateMessageObject(SERVER_LOG_MESSAGES[SERVER_LOG_MESSAGES_COUNT - INDEX]) if (MESSAGE_OBJECT:Type() == 19 and MESSAGE_OBJECT:Content():lower():match("^loot of")) then local LOOT_INFO = Message.ParseLootMessage(MESSAGE_OBJECT, true) if (#LOOT_INFO.NAME > 0) then Stats.__data.MONSTERS_KILLED[LOOT_INFO.NAME] = (Stats.__data.MONSTERS_KILLED[LOOT_INFO.NAME] or 0) + 1 for _, LOOT_ITEM in ipairs(LOOT_INFO.ITEMS) do if (Stats.__data.ITEMS_LOOTED[LOOT_ITEM.ID]) then Stats.__data.ITEMS_LOOTED[LOOT_ITEM.ID].QUANTITY = Stats.__data.ITEMS_LOOTED[LOOT_ITEM.ID].QUANTITY + LOOT_ITEM.QUANTITY else Stats.__data.ITEMS_LOOTED[LOOT_ITEM.ID] = {ID = LOOT_ITEM.ID, NAME = LOOT_ITEM.NAME, QUANTITY = LOOT_ITEM.QUANTITY, VALUE = Item.GetValue(LOOT_ITEM.ID)} end end end end end end local RESET_ITEMS_AND_SUPPLIES = #MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.ITEMS_LIST ~= #MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_ITEMS_LIST or #MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.SUPPLIES_LIST ~= #MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_SUPPLIES_LIST if (not RESET_ITEMS_AND_SUPPLIES) then for INDEX, LOOT_ITEM in ipairs(MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.ITEMS_LIST) do if (LOOT_ITEM.NAME ~= MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_ITEMS_LIST[INDEX].NAME or LOOT_ITEM.VALUE ~= MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_ITEMS_LIST[INDEX].VALUE) then RESET_ITEMS_AND_SUPPLIES = true break end end end if (not RESET_ITEMS_AND_SUPPLIES) then for INDEX, SUPPLY_ITEM in ipairs(MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.SUPPLIES_LIST) do if (SUPPLY_ITEM.NAME ~= MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_SUPPLIES_LIST[INDEX].NAME or SUPPLY_ITEM.PRICE ~= MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_SUPPLIES_LIST[INDEX].PRICE) then RESET_ITEMS_AND_SUPPLIES = true break end end end if (not MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.INITIALIZED or RESET_ITEMS_AND_SUPPLIES) then if (not MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.CLEARED_STATS) then Stats.Clear(CLEAR_STATS_ALL) Stats.Update() MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.CLEARED_STATS = true end MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_ITEMS_LIST, MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_SUPPLIES_LIST = {}, {} for _, LOOT_ITEM in ipairs(MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.ITEMS_LIST) do local LOOT_ITEM_ID = Item.GetID(type(LOOT_ITEM.NAME) ~= "table" and LOOT_ITEM.NAME or unpack(LOOT_ITEM.NAME)) Stats.AddItemsLooted(LOOT_ITEM_ID, 0, LOOT_ITEM.VALUE) table.insert(MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_ITEMS_LIST, {ID = LOOT_ITEM_ID, NAME = LOOT_ITEM.NAME, VALUE = LOOT_ITEM.VALUE}) end for _, SUPPLY_ITEM in ipairs(MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.SUPPLIES_LIST) do local SUPPLY_ITEM_ID = Item.GetID(type(SUPPLY_ITEM.NAME) ~= "table" and SUPPLY_ITEM.NAME or unpack(SUPPLY_ITEM.NAME)) Stats.AddSuppliesUsed(SUPPLY_ITEM_ID, 0, SUPPLY_ITEM.PRICE) table.insert(MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_SUPPLIES_LIST, {ID = SUPPLY_ITEM_ID, NAME = SUPPLY_ITEM.NAME, PRICE = SUPPLY_ITEM.PRICE}) end MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.INITIALIZED = true end setposition(Client.ClientWindow().right - 434, Client.WorldWindow().top + 5) local Y_POSITION, INDEX, ITEMS_LOOTED_WORTH, SUPPLIES_USED_WORTH = 30, 0, 0, 0 addtextshadow(sprintf("%s v%s", MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.SCRIPT_NAME:upper(), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.SCRIPT_VERSION), 10, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.ORANGE) Y_POSITION = Y_POSITION + 20 addtextshadow("ITEMS LOOTED", 10, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.BLUE) Y_POSITION = Y_POSITION + 20 for _, LOOT_ITEM in pairs(Stats.GetItemsLooted()) do if ((MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.SHOW_ALL_ITEMS or table.find(MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_ITEMS_LIST, LOOT_ITEM.ID, "ID")) and LOOT_ITEM.QUANTITY > 0) then addtextshadow(((#LOOT_ITEM.NAME > 17 and sprintf("%s...", string.match(string.sub(LOOT_ITEM.NAME, 1, 17), "(.-)%s?$"))) or LOOT_ITEM.NAME):ucwords(), 10, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.CORNSILK) addtextshadow(sprintf("%s (%sK)", Misc.FormatNumber(LOOT_ITEM.QUANTITY), tostring(math.floor(LOOT_ITEM.VALUE * LOOT_ITEM.QUANTITY / 100) / 10)), 140, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.WHITE) INDEX, ITEMS_LOOTED_WORTH = INDEX + 1, ITEMS_LOOTED_WORTH + (LOOT_ITEM.VALUE * LOOT_ITEM.QUANTITY) end end addtextshadow("Total:", 10, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.WHITE) addtextshadow(sprintf("%s GPs", Misc.FormatNumber(ITEMS_LOOTED_WORTH)), 10 + 35, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.ORANGE) Y_POSITION = Y_POSITION + 20 addtextshadow("SUPPLIES USED", 10, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.BLUE) Y_POSITION = Y_POSITION + 20 for _, SUPPLY_ITEM in pairs(Stats.GetSuppliesUsed()) do if ((MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.SHOW_ALL_SUPPLIES or table.find(MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.TEMP_SUPPLIES_LIST, SUPPLY_ITEM.ID, "ID")) and SUPPLY_ITEM.QUANTITY > 0) then addtextshadow(((#SUPPLY_ITEM.NAME > 17 and sprintf("%s...", string.match(string.sub(SUPPLY_ITEM.NAME, 1, 17), "(.-)%s?$"))) or SUPPLY_ITEM.NAME):ucwords(), 10, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.CORNSILK) addtextshadow(sprintf("%s (%sK)", Misc.FormatNumber(SUPPLY_ITEM.QUANTITY), tostring(math.floor(SUPPLY_ITEM.PRICE * SUPPLY_ITEM.QUANTITY / 100) / 10)), 140, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.WHITE) INDEX, SUPPLIES_USED_WORTH = INDEX + 1, SUPPLIES_USED_WORTH + (SUPPLY_ITEM.PRICE * SUPPLY_ITEM.QUANTITY) end end addtextshadow("Total:", 10, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.WHITE) addtextshadow(sprintf("%s GPs", Misc.FormatNumber(SUPPLIES_USED_WORTH)), 10 + 35, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.ORANGE) Y_POSITION = Y_POSITION + 20 addtextshadow(sprintf("%s: %s GPs (%s K/H)", ((ITEMS_LOOTED_WORTH >= SUPPLIES_USED_WORTH and ("PROFIT")) or ("WASTE")), Misc.FormatNumber(ITEMS_LOOTED_WORTH - SUPPLIES_USED_WORTH), tostring(math.floor(((ITEMS_LOOTED_WORTH - SUPPLIES_USED_WORTH) * 3600) / (System.HuntingTime() / 1000) / 100) / 10)), 10, Y_POSITION + (INDEX * 16), ITEMS_LOOTED_WORTH >= SUPPLIES_USED_WORTH and MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.GREEN or MONITOR_MY_HUNTING.COLORS.RED)</Script> 
  <RefreshRate>400</RefreshRate> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </MMH>
- <Hud0>
  <Script>local function addbordertext(text, color, xpos, ypos) setfontcolor(rgbcolor(1, 1, 1)) addtext(text, xpos+1, ypos) addtext(text, xpos-1, ypos) addtext(text, xpos, ypos+1) addtext(text, xpos, ypos-1) setfontcolor(color) addtext(text, xpos, ypos) end setposition(worldwin.left+10, worldwin.top+33) local creature = getcreatures("ms") local creature_count = creature.count - 1 local ReachableMonsters = 0 for i = 0, creature_count do if (creature[i].name == "Lizard High Guard" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Zaogun" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Legionnaire" or creature[i].name == "Lizard Dragon Priest") and tilereachable(creature[i].x, creature[i].y, creature[i].z) == true then ReachableMonsters = ReachableMonsters + 1 end end if targeting == true then addbordertext("TRUE", "green", 0, 215) else addbordertext("FALSE", "RED", 0, 215) end addbordertext("ReachableMonsters: " .. ReachableMonsters, "white", 0, 230) addbordertext("MonstersIn4Range: " .. maround(4, "Lizard High Guard", "Lizard Zaogun", "Lizard Legionnaire", "Lizard Dragon Priest"), "white", 0, 245) addbordertext("HatchlingsIn1Range: " .. maround(1, "Dragon Hatchling"), "white", 0, 260) addbordertext("standtime: " .. math.ceil(standtime), "white", 0, 275) addbordertext("lootbodiescount: " .. lootbodiescount, "white", 0, 290)</Script> 
  <RefreshRate>10</RefreshRate> 
  <Enabled>no</Enabled> 
  </Hud0>
  </List>
  <Show>If focused</Show> 
  <Enabled>yes</Enabled> 
  </Hud>
- <Input>
- <Keyboard>
  <Mode>Simulate</Mode> 
  <StuckCtrlShift>If cavebot on, release after 1 sec</StuckCtrlShift> 
  <TypingStyle>Keyboard keys</TypingStyle>