What's new

Prosz? o pomoc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mataleo

User
Reaction score
Mam problem:>
niedawno kumpel da? mi swoje konto z banem czekam juz z p?? roku;( . Mog? si? wlogowa? na konto ale nie na posta? pow?d bana to :
Banishment: Account banished until deletion because of invalid payment

----

On this page every detail of the entry in your criminal record is displayed. Please read the Tibia Rules again and make sure that you understand why you got this entry. If you were banished and commit the same rule violation again, your whole account may be deleted.

If you are convinced that the entry in your criminal record is not justified and you did not violate a Tibia Rule, you can write a formal complaint to customer support. You can do so by sending an email to support@tibia.com. Please do not complain without any reason. Please understand that we can only consider complaints that have been made at latest 30 days after the punishment was issued.

Czy mo?na cos zrobi? prosze o pomoc gg: 15817322

PectoDrill

Advanced User
Reaction score
Odp: Prosz? o pomoc..

Konto zostanie usuni?te, a jak na razie jest zbanowane. Najprawdopodobniej tw?j ziomal zam?wi? pacca i nie zap?aci?.

Reaction score
Odp: Prosz? o pomoc..

Niekoniecznie PACC-a
Zam?wi? jak?? us?uge i za ni? nie zap?aci?.
Jak chcesz napisz do :
support@tibia.com
I je?eli chcesz op?a? zaleg?e d?ugi to posta? odbanuj? i zostanie jedynie notka w criminal records.
Je?eli nie zap?acisz pr?dzej czy pu?niej usun? ci t? posta?.

Status
Not open for further replies.