Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qasolowyy

Advanced User
Reaction score
Odp: Stara Tibia ...

Tibia 7.6 Rz?dzi !! Zacz??em grac na rl od wersji 7.40 a? po wersje 8.10 dlaczego do tej wersji ? gdy? po upadzie tej wersi na tibie 8.20 zosta?y wprowadzone hoty... to mnie odci?g?o RL tibi.i ta grafika czar?w.. to mnie odstrasza exevo gran mas vis i chmury z piorunami ? co? tu nie pasuje po za tym gdy rzucisz ten czar nic nie widzisz...

fifa2161

User
Reaction score

Zdecydowanie bym zlikwidowa? itemy kt?re daj? skille , usn?? bym hoty , doda? bym sd od 15m lvl i wgl lepsze pk lecia?o

vBio

Advanced User
Reaction score

Zdecydowanie bym zlikwidowa? itemy kt?re daj? skille , usn?? bym hoty , doda? bym sd od 15m lvl i wgl lepsze pk lecia?o

Usni?cie hot?w to z?y pomys? bo zapewne powsta? by jaki? "bot" i ?le by Tibia na tym wysz?a. Tibia zmieni?a si?, ale niestety na gorsze. Najlepsza by?a tibia 7.92, wtedy gra?o si? fajnie, dobrze i przyjemnie :)

BacekxD

Advanced User
Reaction score

refreshujemy stary temat sprz?t miesi?ca! jakie? opinie ma jeszcze kto??

Marozii

Active User
Reaction score

Ka?dy nowy klient wprowadza w ?wiat tibi co? nowego.. ludzie kt?rzy zajmuj? si? tym musz? ci?gle wymy?la? nowe rzeczy ?eby co? zarobi? i ?eby zadowoli? graczy .. lecz nie ka?dy ma te samo zdanie i nie kt?re z tych rzeczy nie podobaj? si? gracza a nie kt?re wpadaj? w gust.. moim zdaniem najlepszym klientem tibi jest 8.1 :]

Benio15

User
Reaction score

Tibia staje si? coraz ?atwiejsza przez co gra du?o noob?w i dodaj?c jeszcze nowe aktualizacje to zdecydowanie wol? stara tibi? (7.6). Zgodz? si? z poprzednikami UP, Tibia 7.6 mia?a klimat!

Lambo

Active User
Reaction score

Tak za przeproszeniem g?wno a nie klimat, grafika by?a do dupy, i wszystkich odstrasza?a. Przyznaje, CipSoft pope?ni? b??d dodaj?c hotkeye, ale to ju? inna sprawa.
Nie zgadzam si? z tym ?e starsza Tibia mia?a klimat, owszem, mia?a wi?cej RPG, ale mnie to jako? nie rusza, i tak w tamtych czasach wszystko co robi?em to napierdala?em ?yda.
Jednak, tak, je?li m?g?bym wr?ci? do starej Tibii, zrobi?bym to.

Snoopie

Senior User
Reaction score

Tibia od 7.6 - 8.1 by?y najlepsze :))

Wszystko by?o proste, nic nie trzeba by?o kombinowa? i gra?o sie przyjemnie, a teraz nawalili tych nowo?ci, ?e cieszko ogarn?? - dlatego, coraz wiecej ludzi przestaje w to gra? (w tym - ja).

Czeremp

User
Reaction score

Stara tibia a mianowicie 7.5 , 7.6 byla najlepsza. Niestety te czasy juz nie wroca ;(

Tenno

New User
Reaction score

stara tibia by?a lepsza. wtedy bylo duzo fajnych ukrytych respow itp a teraz to lipa

Veex

Active User
Reaction score

Jak dla mnie starsze wersje tibi by?y lepsze. Stara tibia mia?a sw?j klimat 7.6 brak hothey wszystko robione r?cznie i wtedy sprawdzano prawdziwy skill gracza. Teraz ka?dy lata na bocie. Tzn. maj? ten system, ale s? boty, kt?re s? nie wykrywalne. Co bym doda? ze starej tibii ? Na pewno outfity, brak hotkey no i stare przedmioty i ich nazwy.

OldTibiabest

New User
Reaction score

Sorry za wzruszanie starego tematu ale ja proponuje zaproponowac CipSoftowi przywrocenie starej gry. Mozemy wysylac taki e-mail:

Dear CipSoft Team,
You made Tibia thirteen years ago. Since this time, there were lots of updates in Tibia. Updates to year 2006 was very good and caused that Tibia had been more and more good, interested and really gripsed lots of players. In my opinion the best version in Tibia was Tibia 7.6. In 2006, when there was Tibia 7.6 played above all real players: people who thought that Tibia is sense of their life.
Since 7.6 update Tibia have been more and more bad. Now, experience in this game and friends in game don’t mean anything. Now the most important (in PVP world) is to have lots of runes and the PVP fighting win player, who press F1, F2 or other F-key faster. Now armors, legs, helmets and others elements of equipments can use only players who are concret profession (knights, paladins, sorcerers or druids). It isn’t good. Before this changes Tibia was better game.
Next problem is high level players. In Tibia 7.6 player who had 100 level was respectable and player who had 120-130 level was “Lord of world”. Now, if you want to be important person on your Tibia world, you have to be 300, maybe 350 level’s player. I know, that Tibia has 13 years, but if your team don’t project lots of now experience places (for example Svargrond which I can understand and Yalahar) achievement level about 400-500 would be impossible. This “high level problem” cause that if you want to be important and respectable player in Tibia you have to buy character and Tibia account on auction service.
The next reason of the high level players problem is, that now we can assign characters from one to different game’s world. This cause, that in new world can be very high level players. This destroy sense of open new worlds.
Tibia 7.6 had easy rules and map, but there was more difficult game. If you wanted to have level about 100 level, you had to play, I don’t know how long, probably one year, maybe longer. Now, you can have 100 levels in 3-4 months without problems. Four years ago players who had high levels was masters helped other players, there was “informal tutors”; there was “fathers for other players”.
Next problem is “climate of Tibia”. When there was Tibia 7.6, Tibia made “game climate” itself. All players of Tibia were the part of big Tibian family. Every important players on one world was meaning. Now, the climate of Tibia disappear. Dessapear…. the climate of Tibia disappeared when your team published Tibia 7.7. Since 7.7 update more and more players are childs, “noobs”. I don’t want to insult anybody. Game is more brutal now.
When there was Tibia 7.6 in Tibia was a lot of important things for players: level, magic level, skills and contates, game friends, climate of Tibia. Now important is only level and, maybe, magic level and skills.
I think, that You should restore Tibia 7.6 when you will prepare nearest update. But there is only proposition for Your Team. I hope that you will made it.

Yours sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.