What's new

Anyone playing Valheim?

Kuzyn

Dziad.
Staff member
Reaction score
As the title says, does anyone play it? :D
I'm wondering if there are some semi-rpg servers with extended number of players focused on PvP.

Avemajor

Advanced User
Reaction score
I am a veteran of this game lost about 1,200 hours: D as far as I know such servers do not make sense because the maximum number of players is 10 people, even those placed on different vps / dedications

Kuzyn

Dziad.
Staff member
Reaction score
I am a veteran of this game lost about 1,200 hours: D as far as I know such servers do not make sense because the maximum number of players is 10 people, even those placed on different vps / dedications
There are some with extended number of players, but seems to be random servers without any public community behind it :/

Avemajor

Advanced User
Reaction score
It is possible, however, there are not so many modifications to upload to the server, thanks to which the game could have some pvp impact, Some protection of Chats / boxes with the possibility of demolition. I know that there are about 30 modifications that change the appearance of structures and other items or HD games. So for now, servers of this type are not possible, but I hope it will change, I would like to play