What's new

Gameplay Bestiary milestones

Van Gogh

New User
Reaction score
I would like to post a suggestion regarding Bestiary.

milestones. Get certain kills and get a bonus.

kill 1000 target creature to get 1% bonus xp/loot
For example:

7000 dragons killed. Gives 7% loot and or XP on dragons.

Kind regards Van Gogh.

Kuzyn

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello.

We don't want to make more bonuses to xp/loot, we've got a lot of events for that. Anyway, after completing monster in a Bestiary you're receiving Charms points which can be spend here:

1617721281035.png

Van Gogh

New User
Reaction score
Hmm well I was told to suggest this idea here by oskar.

and I must say, giving 1% on a thousand kills is far from game changing. It’s more of a milestone that is really is a reward,

I think it’s highly unlikely that anyone would reach numbers like 10K on the same monster. But if they do well they have a total of 10% xp increase on that particular monster. Still is far from game changing.

xp/loot was just an example though, this can be a lot of different things, extra damge extra defense etc

my idea mainly about this is just to add a millstone for the grinders, something to achieve.

Kuzyn

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm well I was told to suggest this idea here by oskar.

and I must say, giving 1% on a thousand kills is far from game changing. It’s more of a milestone that is really is a reward,

I think it’s highly unlikely that anyone would reach numbers like 10K on the same monster. But if they do well they have a total of 10% xp increase on that particular monster. Still is far from game changing.

xp/loot was just an example though, this can be a lot of different things, extra damge extra defense etc

my idea mainly about this is just to add a millstone for the grinders, something to achieve.
If you have more examples of those milestones, then please write them here :)